Boy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Boy.
- (noun) : a friendly informal reference to a grown man
- (noun) : a youthful male person
- (noun) : a male human offspring
I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti.
I truly don't know why the boys are getting all the votes - it could be because they are really amazing, and that's all there is to it. They're really, really good and every single boy deserves to be in the competition right now, and so do the two girls.
More words related to the meanings of Boy
More words from Urdu related to Boy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Boy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بدمعاشچھوٹا بچہٹہلنیپننااجيرلونڈیروغن چڑھانانوعُمَراڑنے کے قابل کرناشیر خوارشاگرد پیشہبالکبےایمانغلام بناناخدمت گارچاکرہرکارہخرد سالخادمہنوجوانیمذاق کرناشریرحاشیہ برداردداعیدباوَردی خادَمباندیکانچ کايالاآنکھوامیمناجوتے اٹھاناچھماسڑاتاش کا غلامعبودیتمشقت کرنے والاذاتی نوکرلڑکانوجوان لڑکاشیطانتابعجھوٹاابنبچیبندہچَپڑاسیپٹھاشیشہخُرد سال جانوَرشریر بچہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Boy
What are the meanings of Boy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Boy in Urdu are بچہ - bachchah, لڑکا - larka, نوکر - naukar, غلام - ghulaam, پسر - pisar and پوت - puut. To understand how would you translate the word Boy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Boy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Boy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Boy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Boy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Boy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Boy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by boy?
Meanings of boy are بچہ - bachchah, لڑکا - larka, نوکر - naukar, غلام - ghulaam, پسر - pisar and پوت - puut
Whats the definition of boy?
Definition of the boy are
- a friendly informal reference to a grown man
- a youthful male person
- a male human offspring
What is the synonym of boy?
Synonym of word boy are infant, boyo, servitor, slaved, imp, boyaux, servant, bondagers, youngling, boyau
What are the idioms related to boy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word boy.
- No one is more a slave than he who wrongly thinks himself free
- Slaves of the rich are slaves indeed
- Coming events cast their shadows before hand
- Comming events cast their shadows before
- The butcher looked for the knife when he had it in his mouth
What are the quotes with word boy?
Here are the quotes with the word boy in them
- I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti. — Henry Louis Gates
- I'm the poster boy for Propecia. It's amazing. — Joe Lando
- I truly don't know why the boys are getting all the votes - it could be because they are really amazing, and that's all there is to it. They're really, really good and every single boy deserves to be in the competition right now, and so do the two girls. — Pia Toscano
- We've always described our sound as a bit more guitar driven than normal pop music. Kind of Pink in a boy band form. We've heard a few people say that so now we use it. I think Pink is amazing person to be compared to. — Liam Payne