Infant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Infant.
- (noun) : a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
My grandmother had six kids - one died as an infant - and she was dirt-poor, and all her kids got an education. And my mom grew up poor. And they both worked so hard and cultivated so much of their own happiness. I wanted to have that like an amulet. Not like armor, but like a magic feather. Like Dumbo's magic feather.
More words related to the meanings of Infant
More words from Urdu related to Infant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Infant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اڑنے کے قابل کرنابالکناتجربہ کارفرزندارغوانیقلیلکوتاہدودھ پیتامقلدباریک سانوجوانپیارےبچیبزغالہعزیزکُوچَکطالب علمغذا بہم پہنچانامحبوبہآنکھوانوکرچھماسڑابچہ دیناخلفگہرا سُرخ رنگکچھ ایکننھاپالنامریدجوانکم سنتاؤ میںناسمجھلاگتدل آرامنَنّھابدیارتھیناٹاشیطانشریر بچہلڑکاکَم عُمَر بَچَہچھیڑنارضاعتلاڈلاخردصغیرتربیت دیناناکتخدا عورتتازہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Infant
What are the meanings of Infant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Infant in Urdu are بچہ - bachchah, لال - laal, بچی - bachchi, طفل - tifl, شیر خوار - shiir khwaar, بالک - baalak and ننھا - nannha. To understand how would you translate the word Infant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Infant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Infant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Infant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Infant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Infant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Infant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by infant?
Meanings of infant are بچہ - bachchah, لال - laal, بچی - bachchi, طفل - tifl, شیر خوار - shiir khwaar, بالک - baalak and ننھا - nannha
Whats the definition of infant?
Definition of the infant are
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
What is the synonym of infant?
Synonym of word infant are ling, darling, baccy, child, crimson, bacchic, babe, wench, baby, girl
What are the idioms related to infant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word infant.
- Life is better than bags of gold
- Save life save a million
- A pet lamb makes a cross ram
- If the counsel be good no matter who gave it
- Lads will be men
What are the quotes with word infant?
Here are the quotes with the word infant in them
- One of the most important things to remember about infant care is: don't change diapers in midstream. — Don Marquis
- The level of communication you can achieve with an infant is really profound. — Mayim Bialik
- The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. — Margaret Sanger
- My grandmother had six kids - one died as an infant - and she was dirt-poor, and all her kids got an education. And my mom grew up poor. And they both worked so hard and cultivated so much of their own happiness. I wanted to have that like an amulet. Not like armor, but like a magic feather. Like Dumbo's magic feather. — Lucy Alibar