Disciple meanings in Urdu
Disciple meanings in Urdu are حلقہ بہ گوش, مقلد, پیروکار, مقلَد, چیلا, مُرید, بدیارتھی, تلمید, طالب علم, چٹا, بالک, شاگرد, حواری, پیر, مرید Disciple in Urdu. More meanings of disciple, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disciple.
- (noun) : someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another
When obedience to the Divine precepts keeps pace with knowledge, in the mind of any man, that man is a Christian and when the fruits of Christianity are produced, that man is a disciple of our blessed Lord, let his profession of religion be what it may.
More words related to the meanings of Disciple
More words from Urdu related to Disciple
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disciple meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرستارچلکیپرا چینساتھیچمنیپاوںساجھیطرز اختیار کرنے والاتابعرسولمتعلمپرانامجتہدزیر حمایتندیمابیضقابل احترامبھگتسن رسیدہنو خیزننھابالکمبتدیفدویکندخرانٹرفیقگَٹھاپاؤں رکھناجوانی کاعاقبشاگردپتلیچھماسڑابردھفقیہعلم حاصِل کرنے والاپاؤںگوریخش خشیعبدمسنطفلیدوشنبہکھنڈا یا متھرا کرناعلم دوستہم سفردودکشروندنانوخیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Disciple
What are the meanings of Disciple in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disciple in Urdu are پیر - piir, پیروکار - Perokaar, شاگرد - shaagird, چٹا - chatta, حواری - hawaari, چیلا - cheyla, بالک - baalak, مرید - muriid, طالب علم - taalib ilm, حلقہ بہ گوش - halqah bah gosh and مقلد - muqallid. To understand how would you translate the word Disciple in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disciple or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disciple synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disciple. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disciple in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disciple in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disciple with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disciple?
Meanings of disciple are پیر - piir, پیروکار - Perokaar, شاگرد - shaagird, چٹا - chatta, حواری - hawaari, چیلا - cheyla, بالک - baalak, مرید - muriid, طالب علم - taalib ilm, حلقہ بہ گوش - halqah bah gosh and مقلد - muqallid
Whats the definition of disciple?
Definition of the disciple are
- someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another
What is the synonym of disciple?
Synonym of word disciple are forefoot, adherer, apprentice, white, adherents, protege, stack, footing, percher, follower
What are the idioms related to disciple?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disciple.
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Seize what is highest and you will seize what is between
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- The saint who works no miracles has few pilgrims
What are the quotes with word disciple?
Here are the quotes with the word disciple in them
- When obedience to the Divine precepts keeps pace with knowledge, in the mind of any man, that man is a Christian and when the fruits of Christianity are produced, that man is a disciple of our blessed Lord, let his profession of religion be what it may. — Joseph Lancaster
- Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion. — Stephen Hawking
- The wisdom of God's Word is quite clear on believers being unequally yoked. And marrying someone who is not a Christian - who is not a daily disciple of Christ - is being unequally yoked, regardless of what their beliefs might be. — Pat Robertson