Blind meanings in Urdu
Blind meanings in Urdu are چلمن, کور, آنکھیں نکالنا, نیل کی سلائی پھیرنا, آنکھیں پھوڑنا, نیترہین کرنا, اندھا کرنا, نابینا, اندھا, بے نور Blind in Urdu. More meanings of blind, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Blind.
- (noun) : a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- (noun) : something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- (verb) : make blind by putting the eyes out
- (verb) : render unable to see
- (verb) : make dim by comparison or conceal
- (adjective satellite) : unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- (adjective satellite) : not based on reason or evidence
- (adjective) : unable to see
- (noun) : a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- (noun) : people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
It is amazing to think after all that has happened in this country in the last few years, the last few decades, that so many people have this blind faith that government is our friend and therefore, so we don't need protections against it.
More words related to the meanings of Blind
More words from Urdu related to Blind
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blind meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Blind in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Blind
What are the meanings of Blind in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blind in Urdu are کور - kor, بے نور - bey nuur, اندھا کرنا - andha karna, چلمن - chilman, نابینا - naa biina and اندھا - andha. To understand how would you translate the word Blind in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blind or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blind synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blind. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blind in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blind in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blind with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blind?
Meanings of blind are کور - kor, بے نور - bey nuur, اندھا کرنا - andha karna, چلمن - chilman, نابینا - naa biina and اندھا - andha
Whats the definition of blind?
Definition of the blind are
- a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- make blind by putting the eyes out
- render unable to see
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- not based on reason or evidence
- unable to see
- a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
What is the synonym of blind?
Synonym of word blind are brim, aphotic, dupe, venetian blind, defraud, curtain, covers, befool, cor, kor
What are the idioms with the word blind?
Here are the idioms with the word blind in them.
- A blind man is no judge of colours
- A blind man may catch a hare
- A man were better be half blind than have both his eyes out
- A pebble and a diamond are alike to a blind man
- Among the blind the one eye is king
What are the idioms related to blind?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blind.
- From the east comes light from the west law
- We are captivated by dress
- Anger is blind
- Better to be blind than to see ill
- Blind zeal only does harm
What are the quotes with word blind?
Here are the quotes with the word blind in them
- It is amazing to think after all that has happened in this country in the last few years, the last few decades, that so many people have this blind faith that government is our friend and therefore, so we don't need protections against it. — James Bovard
- Always expect the unexpected. Right around Thanksgiving, when the new Alex Cross will be out. It's called Four Blind Mice and it's a pretty amazing story about several murders inside the military. — James Patterson
- If thou art a master, be sometimes blind if a servant, sometimes deaf. — Thomas Fuller
- Just because you are blind and unable to see my beauty doesn't mean it does not exist. — Margaret Cho