Hem meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hem.
- (verb) : fold over and sew together to provide with a hem
- (noun) : the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat; intended to get attention, express hesitancy, fill a pause, hide embarrassment, warn a friend, etc.
- (noun) : the edge of a piece of cloth; especially the finished edge that has been doubled under and stitched down
- (verb) : utter hem' or ahem'
I try not to wear anything I have to fidget with - there's nothing worse than wearing something and pulling down the hem and re-adjusting the top. My pet hate is when girls wear those strapless dresses and spend the whole night yanking them up.
|We attack them||ہم ان پر حملہ کرتے ہیں|
|We greeted them||ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں|
|We invited them||ہم اسے دعوت دیتے تھے|
|We protected them||ہم ان کی حفاظت کرتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Hem
More words from Urdu related to Hem
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hem meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھیراایک گھونٹ کر جاناجانبحدکناری لگاناحالیہاسترکاریمہینسیکنڈآراستہ کرناگھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہآنکھیں پھوڑناشرحسرحدنگلناربننُکڑّکنیپلوالنگمعمولیاوپر والےحاشِيَہتابعزیبائشسانچے میں ڈھالناپلکناّہڑپ کر جاناسودمجدولچنٹ دار جھالرگریبانخردزیب و زینت دیناچھوٹیآنکھیں نکالنالغاتحوالیگپابغلجنبہاکھاڑاحاضرپشتہ بندیدقیقپارکابسَنجافملحق ...
What are the meanings of Hem in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hem in Urdu are پل - pallu, حاشیہ - haashiyah, سنجاف - sanjaaf, کور - kor and کننی - kanni. To understand how would you translate the word Hem in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hem or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hem synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hem. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hem in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hem in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hem with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hem?
Meanings of hem are پل - pallu, حاشیہ - haashiyah, سنجاف - sanjaaf, کور - kor and کننی - kanni
Whats the definition of hem?
Definition of the hem are
- fold over and sew together to provide with a hem
- the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat; intended to get attention, express hesitancy, fill a pause, hide embarrassment, warn a friend, etc.
- the edge of a piece of cloth; especially the finished edge that has been doubled under and stitched down
- utter hem' or ahem'
What is the synonym of hem?
Synonym of word hem are bridge, pullovers, garniture, frill, marginicidal, bridgings, garnish, facing, margins, bridging
What are the quotes with word hem?
Here are the quotes with the word hem in them
- I try not to wear anything I have to fidget with - there's nothing worse than wearing something and pulling down the hem and re-adjusting the top. My pet hate is when girls wear those strapless dresses and spend the whole night yanking them up. — Sophie Ellis Bextor
- I was attracted to science fiction because it was so wide open. I was able to do anything and there were no walls to hem you in and there was no human condition that you were stopped from examining. — Octavia Butler
- Your days are short here this is the last of your springs. And now in the serenity and quiet of this lovely place, touch the depths of truth, feel the hem of Heaven. You will go away with old, good friends. And don't forget when you leave why you came. — Adlai E.Stevenson
How to use hem in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use hem in a sentence.
- We attack them — ہم ان پر حملہ کرتے ہیں
- We greeted them — ہم انہیں سلام کرتے ہیں
- We invited them — ہم اسے دعوت دیتے تھے
- We protected them — ہم ان کی حفاظت کرتے تھے