Chant meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Chant.
- (noun) : a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- (verb) : recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm
- (verb) : utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
I get up at sunrise. I'm a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it's list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It's not back-breaking, but it's certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous.
More words related to the meanings of Chant
More words from Urdu related to Chant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دادتھرتھرانادرج کرناتعریفبولناچھالہنغمہ سرائی کرناآفرِيںشاباشیگٹکری بھرناصدا بندی کرناتوصیفچہکنادفترلےسَتائِشثناخوانی کرناچہچہازمزمہچڑھاناوَصفلہکنااندراجسماعزُبان سے ادا کرناگٹکریزبان سے ادا کرنامنگلا چارثناحَمد و ثَناچہچہانانشان دہی کرناموسیقیریزریز کرناگاناتَعرِيفسراہناآواز کو لہراناقلم بند کر لیناداد دیناآبلہمثلہم آہنگیصِفتسپاسچہکترننمتعریف کرناکوک ...
What are the meanings of Chant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chant in Urdu are گانا - gaana and زمزمہ - zamzamah. To understand how would you translate the word Chant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chant?
Meanings of chant are گانا - gaana and زمزمہ - zamzamah
Whats the definition of chant?
Definition of the chant are
- a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm
- utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
What is the synonym of chant?
Synonym of word chant are singularize, songfully, vocalise, singults, song, singult, singing, singulars, record, singling
What are the idioms related to chant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chant.
- To set the heather on fire
What are the quotes with word chant?
Here are the quotes with the word chant in them
- I get up at sunrise. I'm a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it's list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It's not back-breaking, but it's certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous. — Patrick Duffy
- I never close a door on any other religion. Most of the time, some part of it makes sense to me. I don't believe everyone has to chant just because I chant. I believe all religion is about touching something inside of yourself. — Tina Turner