Zamzamah - زمزمہ meanings in English
Zamzamah - زمزمہ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Zamzamah - زمزمہ.
- (noun) : a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- (verb) : recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm
- (verb) : utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- (noun) : the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- (noun) : the act of singing
- (noun) : a short musical composition with words
- (noun) : a distinctive or characteristic sound
- (noun) : a very small sum
- (noun) : the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
More words from English related to Zamzamah - زمزمہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Zamzamah - زمزمہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Zamzamah - زمزمہ
What are the meanings of Zamzamah - زمزمہ in English?
Meanings of the word Zamzamah - زمزمہ in English are chant and song. To understand how would you translate the word Zamzamah - زمزمہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Zamzamah - زمزمہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Zamzamah - زمزمہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Zamzamah - زمزمہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Zamzamah - زمزمہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Zamzamah - زمزمہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Zamzamah - زمزمہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by zamzamah?
Meanings of zamzamah are chant and song
Whats the definition of zamzamah?
Definition of the zamzamah are
- a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm
- utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- the characteristic sound produced by a bird
- the act of singing
- a short musical composition with words
- a distinctive or characteristic sound
- a very small sum
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
What is the synonym of zamzamah?
Synonym of word zamzamah are گانا, گُنگنانا, گیت گا کر جشن منانا, زمزمہ, گیت, نغمہ, ترننم
What are the idioms related to zamzamah?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word zamzamah.
- Like a cuckoo you have but one song
- No supper no song
- Old song
- Sing another song or tune
- Sing another song or tune