Praise meanings in Urdu
Praise meanings in Urdu are سَتائِش, صِفت, آفرِيں, تَعرِيف, مدح, ثنا, صفت, چڑھانا, ثناخوانی کرنا, تعریف کرنا, سپاس, گانا, شاباشی, توصیف, سراہنا, داد, داد دینا, حَمد و ثَنا, تعریف, تَحسِين, وَصف, توصِيف Praise in Urdu. More meanings of praise, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Praise.
- (noun) : an expression of approval and commendation
- (noun) : offering words of homage as an act of worship
Selling public property is the true Chicago way. Had Mr. Obama not been elected president, the nation's business journals would be falling over one another to praise his city for its daring, market-friendly innovations.
More words related to the meanings of Praise
More words from Urdu related to Praise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Praise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دِلی تائيدچہچہاپگڑی اچھالناڈوکناتَشَکُّربا آوازِ بُلَند سَتائشطرحاملاکتعریف آمیزبولی ٹھولیرضااندراجاخلاقی خصوصیتزیادہ ہوناعدالترجوع کرنامہربانیچِڑاناجُزواچھائاونچا کرناخوثنانقلکورنشفخرداد تالی بجانامنسوب کرناچھوٹی سی فتحجذب کرنابلند کرناقدردانیلائق ہوناقابلیتزیادہ کرنالعن طعنخوبانیچارہ گری کرنامَدَح سوائی کرناخوبیابھارنااِمتیازی نِشانجلاللہکناشاندادگٹکریجھوٹیپینے کی چیزشُکَر ...
Idioms with the word Praise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Praise
What are the meanings of Praise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Praise in Urdu are چڑھانا - chrhaana, تعریف - tariif, سپاس - sipaas, گانا - gaana, صفت - sifat, تعریف کرنا - tariif karna, داد - daad, مدح - madah, شاباشی - shaabaashi, توصیف - tausiif, سراہنا - saraahna, ثنا - sana and داد دینا - daad deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Praise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Praise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Praise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Praise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Praise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Praise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Praise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by praise?
Meanings of praise are چڑھانا - chrhaana, تعریف - tariif, سپاس - sipaas, گانا - gaana, صفت - sifat, تعریف کرنا - tariif karna, داد - daad, مدح - madah, شاباشی - shaabaashi, توصیف - tausiif, سراہنا - saraahna, ثنا - sana and داد دینا - daad deyna
Whats the definition of praise?
Definition of the praise are
- an expression of approval and commendation
- offering words of homage as an act of worship
What is the synonym of praise?
Synonym of word praise are flout, admiringly, speos, warble, feature, laudation, singings, admire, appeal, apricates
What are the idioms with the word praise?
Here are the idioms with the word praise in them.
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- Do not believe those who praise you
- Everyone is want to praise him who is no more
- Faint praise is disparagement
What are the idioms related to praise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word praise.
- To set the heather on fire
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- Give someone a big hand
- Give a big hand
- Whom god teaches not man cannot
What are the quotes with word praise?
Here are the quotes with the word praise in them
- Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise. — Marcus Aurelius
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. — Oprah Winfrey
- Selling public property is the true Chicago way. Had Mr. Obama not been elected president, the nation's business journals would be falling over one another to praise his city for its daring, market-friendly innovations. — Thomas Frank
- It is easy enough to praise men for the courage of their convictions. I wish I could teach the sad young of this mealy generation the courage of their confusions. — John Ciardi