Cheaper meanings in Urdu
Cheaper meanings in Urdu is سستا Cheaper in Urdu. More meanings of cheaper, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
No architect troubled to design houses that suited people who were to live in them, because that would have meant building a whole range of different houses. It was far cheaper and, above all, timesaving to make them identical.
I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer.
More words from Urdu related to Cheaper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheaper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Cheaper in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheaper
What are the meanings of Cheaper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheaper in Urdu is سستا - sasta. To understand how would you translate the word Cheaper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheaper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheaper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheaper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheaper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheaper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheaper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheaper?
Meaning of cheaper is سستا - sasta
Whats the definition of cheaper?
Definition of the cheaper are
What is the synonym of cheaper?
Synonym of word cheaper are creepy, wanworth, cheapies, inexpensive, cheapened, budget, dirt cheap, cheapo, cheap, off price
What are the idioms with the word cheaper?
Here are the idioms with the word cheaper in them.
- Buying is cheaper than asking
What are the idioms related to cheaper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheaper.
- Best is cheapest
- Buying is cheaper than asking
- Cheep things are rotten
- Ginger bread work
- Grubb street
What are the quotes with word cheaper?
Here are the quotes with the word cheaper in them
- No architect troubled to design houses that suited people who were to live in them, because that would have meant building a whole range of different houses. It was far cheaper and, above all, timesaving to make them identical. — Michael Ende
- I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. — Brendan Behan
- A common misconception is that the costs of health care are cheaper in rural America, when in fact the reality is that they are more expensive and more difficult to access. — Blanche Lincoln
- Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it. — Stephen Leacock