Cheap meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cheap.
- (adjective) : relatively low in price or charging low prices
- (adjective satellite) : embarrassingly stingy
- (adjective satellite) : of very poor quality; flimsy
Not just in commerce but in the world of ideas too our age is putting on a veritable clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid.
More words related to the meanings of Cheap
More words from Urdu related to Cheap
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheap meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کامیڈیاکارتنوربے قابو حجوممعمولینیچی جگہپرتوآہِستَہسہلاساسسوکھیسلامت روصَغيرشِناوَرتربیت سے محرُومعبثکہترذلت آمیزبصارتحقیربیرگمناماتفاق سے ہوجاناسوچ کے حوالے سے سطحیجنگلی کتاکوملفضول گوبوداباریککفایت شعارذرا ساخسیسگنوارپوچنرم دلناقصروشنکم درجے کامزاحیہسستیواقع ہوناپایابمبتذلنچلا طبقہرخشمدھمراحت بخشتَہمَعمُولیمحتاطِ خَرچ ...
Idioms with the word Cheap in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheap
What are the meanings of Cheap in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheap in Urdu are بازاری - baazaari, کم خرچ - kam kharch, گھٹیا - ghatiya, ہلکا پھلکا - halka phulka, ہلکا - halka, ارزاں - arzaan and سستا - sasta. To understand how would you translate the word Cheap in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheap or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheap synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheap. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheap in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheap in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheap with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheap?
Meanings of cheap are بازاری - baazaari, کم خرچ - kam kharch, گھٹیا - ghatiya, ہلکا پھلکا - halka phulka, ہلکا - halka, ارزاں - arzaan and سستا - sasta
Whats the definition of cheap?
Definition of the cheap are
- relatively low in price or charging low prices
- embarrassingly stingy
- of very poor quality; flimsy
What is the synonym of cheap?
Synonym of word cheap are common, thrifty, jerid, gentrified, creepy, wrangled, inferior, clomp, vulgar, economical
What are the idioms with the word cheap?
Here are the idioms with the word cheap in them.
- Heaven is a cheap purchase whatever it cost
- Hope is as cheap as despair
- The cheap buyer takes bad meat
What are the idioms related to cheap?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheap.
- Grubb street
- Heaven is a cheap purchase whatever it cost
- Always live with your income
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone; but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
What are the quotes with word cheap?
Here are the quotes with the word cheap in them
- Not just in commerce but in the world of ideas too our age is putting on a veritable clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid. — Soren Kierkegaard
- Memories are like mulligatawny soup in a cheap restaurant. It is best not to stir them. — P.G.Wodehouse
- One must not make oneself cheap here - that is a cardinal point - or else one is done. Whoever is most impertinent has the best chance. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- In high school, during marathon phone conversations, cheap pizza dinners and long suburban car rides, I began to fall for boys because of who they actually were, or at least who I thought they might become. — J. Courtney Sullivan