Comes meanings in Urdu
Comes meanings in Urdu is آتا ہے Comes in Urdu. More meanings of comes, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
|He comes here||وہ یہاں آتا ہے|
Idioms with the word Comes in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Comes
What are the meanings of Comes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Comes in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Comes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Comes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Comes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Comes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Comes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Comes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Comes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by comes?
Whats the definition of comes?
Definition of the comes are
What are the idioms with the word comes?
Here are the idioms with the word comes in them.
- After a storm comes a calm
- All good comes to an end except the goodness of god
- All good comes to an endexcept the goodness of god
- All is fish that comes to his net
- All wickedness comes of weakness
What are the idioms related to comes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word comes.
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
- An ox is taken by the horns and a man by the tongue
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Call not the devil he will come fast
What are the quotes with word comes?
Here are the quotes with the word comes in them
- Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought. — Emily Dickinson
- Intelligent life on a planet comes of age when it first works out the reason for its own existence. — Richard Dawkins
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new when an age ends and when the soul of a nation long suppressed finds utterance. — Jawaharlal Nehru
How to use comes in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use comes in a sentence.
- He comes here — وہ یہاں آتا ہے