Unaffected meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Unaffected.
- (adjective satellite) : unaware of or indifferent to
- (adjective) : undergoing no change when acted upon
- (adjective) : emotionally unmoved
- (adjective) : free of artificiality; sincere and genuine
No matter how full a reservoir of maxims one may possess, and no matter how good one's sentiments may be, if one has not taken advantage of every concrete opportunity to act, one's character may remain entirely unaffected for the better.
More words related to the meanings of Unaffected
More words from Urdu related to Unaffected
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unaffected meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مودھوصحرابرجستہجِیئریبے باکنرم دلراسخبے کم و کاستغیر مصنوعیخودبخودسیدھا سادھابلا تکلفدلکشبشریتناسبطبعیصاف گوجامعغیر موافقمٹی کامضبوطدیسیطبع زادمکملفطرتیسودیشیسادہ مزاجسیدھادرستبالبدایتمخلصغیر طبعیخیر خواہسچاکلمتوتتناپنی خوشیسادا مِزاجمادیعامآدم زادبا قاعدہبے حسصاف باطنبے اختصارمہربانگِلیبے حرکتوطنیمن مانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unaffected
What are the meanings of Unaffected in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unaffected in Urdu are غیر متاثر - ghaer mutaa sir, بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, مخلص - mukhlis, فطری - fitri, جوں کا توں - juun ka tuun, بلا تصنوع - bila tasanno and سیدھا سادھا - siidha saadha. To understand how would you translate the word Unaffected in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unaffected or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unaffected synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unaffected. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unaffected in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unaffected in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unaffected with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unaffected?
Meanings of unaffected are غیر متاثر - ghaer mutaa sir, بے ساختہ - bey saakhtah, مخلص - mukhlis, فطری - fitri, جوں کا توں - juun ka tuun, بلا تصنوع - bila tasanno and سیدھا سادھا - siidha saadha
Whats the definition of unaffected?
Definition of the unaffected are
- unaware of or indifferent to
- undergoing no change when acted upon
- emotionally unmoved
- free of artificiality; sincere and genuine
What is the synonym of unaffected?
Synonym of word unaffected are impassive, unconfessed, sincerer, unweathered, disordinately, natalitial, unmodish, uncompounded, phrasy, unstrained
What are the idioms related to unaffected?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unaffected.
- Hollow hearted
- Lip service
What are the quotes with word unaffected?
Here are the quotes with the word unaffected in them
- I think you go through a period as a teenager of being quite cool and unaffected by things. — Miranda Otto
- No matter how full a reservoir of maxims one may possess, and no matter how good one's sentiments may be, if one has not taken advantage of every concrete opportunity to act, one's character may remain entirely unaffected for the better. — William James
- Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. — Mahatma Gandhi
- Good-humoured, unaffected girls, will not do for a man who has been used to sensible women. They are two distinct orders of being. — Jane Austen