Companionship meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Companionship.
- (noun) : the state of being with someone
Meg Ryan is a beautiful and courageous woman. I grieve the loss of her companionship but I've not lost the friendship. We talk all the time and that was what our connection was about. She has a wonderful mind and we just like a chat.
More words from Urdu related to Companionship
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Companionship meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متحدہ جماعتالحاقگُفتگوملناشریک ہونے کی حالتساتھاتفاق کرنارفاقتگفتگواتحادملاقاتاثرفرسنگانضمامالاپگٹھناجماعتنسبتزمرہانسساجھاشرکتآنٹ سانٹھسماجتعلقمُکالمہانسیتشراکتبزملیگاشتراکبات چیتمتفق ہوناانترسابصحبتسٹھناوابستگیمذاکرہسازش کرناجلسہفریقموافقتتین میل کا ایک پیمانہمیلگٹھاؤمعاشرہسمبندھضمنملاپپتی داری ...
Idiom with the word Companionship in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Companionship
What are the meanings of Companionship in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Companionship in Urdu are صحبت - sohbat and رفاقت - rafaaqat. To understand how would you translate the word Companionship in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Companionship or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Companionship synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Companionship. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Companionship in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Companionship in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Companionship with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by companionship?
Meanings of companionship are صحبت - sohbat and رفاقت - rafaaqat
Whats the definition of companionship?
Definition of the companionship are
- the state of being with someone
What is the synonym of companionship?
Synonym of word companionship are courtship, commixture, society, meeting, conversation, association, fellowship, company, partnership, league
What are the idioms with the word companionship?
Here are the idioms with the word companionship in them.
- Shun the companionship of the tiger
What are the idioms related to companionship?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word companionship.
- A crowd is not company
- A man is known by his friends
- A man is known by the company he keeps
- A man's character depends on whether his friends are good or bad
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
What are the quotes with word companionship?
Here are the quotes with the word companionship in them
- Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there's an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill. — Vince Gill
- I have long enjoyed the friendship and companionship of Republicans because I am by instinct a teacher, and I would like to teach them something. — Woodrow Wilson
- Meg Ryan is a beautiful and courageous woman. I grieve the loss of her companionship but I've not lost the friendship. We talk all the time and that was what our connection was about. She has a wonderful mind and we just like a chat. — Russell Crowe
- In those early years in New York when I was a stranger in a big city, it was the companionship and later friendship which I was offered in the Linnean Society that was the most important thing in my life. — Ernst Mayr