Courtship meanings in Urdu
Courtship meanings in Urdu is صحبت Courtship in Urdu. More meanings of courtship, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Courtship.
- (noun) : a man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage)
More words from Urdu related to Courtship
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Courtship meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Courtship
What are the meanings of Courtship in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Courtship in Urdu is صحبت - sohbat. To understand how would you translate the word Courtship in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Courtship or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Courtship synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Courtship. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Courtship in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Courtship in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Courtship with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by courtship?
Meaning of courtship is صحبت - sohbat
Whats the definition of courtship?
Definition of the courtship are
- a man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage)
What is the synonym of courtship?
Synonym of word courtship are fellowship, society, conversation, sycophantcy, association, commixture, company, meeting, companionship, courtships
What are the idioms related to courtship?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word courtship.
- A crowd is not company
- A man is known by his friends
- A man is known by the company he keeps
- A man's character depends on whether his friends are good or bad
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
What are the quotes with word courtship?
Here is the quote with the word courtship in them
- I had a 2-week courtship with a fellow student in the fiction workshop in Iowa and a 5-minute wedding in a lawyer's office above the coffee shop where we'd been having lunch that day. And so I sent a cable to my father saying, 'By the time you get this, Daddy, I'll already be Mrs. Blaise!' — Bharati Mukherjee