Society meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Society.
- (noun) : a formal association of people with similar interests
- (noun) : the state of being with someone
- (noun) : the fashionable elite
- (noun) : an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
More words related to the meanings of Society
More words from Urdu related to Society
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Society meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جماعتقبیلہمذاکرہیگانگتمیلترتیب دیناعصاسازش کرناتین میل کا ایک پیمانہاثرانتظاممعیّتاکھٹا کرناجتھہانجمن کا مرکززمرہقوم کا ایک طَبقہپنچایتشیرازہ بندیانسیتذیلبانڈیگٹھاؤفِرقہضمننظامجتھاایک جا کرناٹکڑیمتحد ہوناقبیلساجھاموٴتمرمجمعٹولیگدگامتحدہ جماعتحذبگُفتگوبند و بستعملہفراہم کرناملناایک پیشے کے لوگگروہرفاقتشرکتمستقل رفاقتہجومگٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Society
|Unless the vessel is clean whatever you pour into it turns sour||بُری صحبت کا بُرا پھل|
What are the meanings of Society in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Society in Urdu are جماعت - jamaaat, انجمن - anjuman, صحبت - sohbat and سماج - samaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Society in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Society or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Society synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Society. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Society in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Society in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Society with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by society?
Meanings of society are جماعت - jamaaat, انجمن - anjuman, صحبت - sohbat and سماج - samaaj
Whats the definition of society?
Definition of the society are
- a formal association of people with similar interests
- the state of being with someone
- the fashionable elite
- an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
What is the synonym of society?
Synonym of word society are council, consortium, sycophantcy, company, courtships, association, courtship, assembly, commixture, league
What are the idioms related to society?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word society.
- High life
- To tum the scales
- A crowd is not company
- A man is known by his friends
- A man is known by the company he keeps
What are the quotes with word society?
Here are the quotes with the word society in them
- Why should society feel responsible only for the education of children, and not for the education of all adults of every age? — Erich Fromm
- The enemy of society is middle class and the enemy of life is middle age. — Orson Welles
- The class distinctions proper to a democratic society are not those of rank or money, still less, as is apt to happen when these are abandoned, of race, but of age. — W.H.Auden
- But look, I was born in 1956, the peak year for births in US history. I think I'm very representative of many of the thought processes my generation have been through and, by and large, people of my age have had their imprint planted on the consciousness of western society for a long time. — Tom Hanks