Compel meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Compel.
- (verb) : force somebody to do something
- (verb) : necessitate or exact
Americans chose a free enterprise system designed to provide a quality of opportunity, not compel a quality of results. And that is why this is only place in the world where you can open up a business in the spare bedroom of your home.
More words from Urdu related to Compel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پابند کرناتقویت پہنچانازیر کرناغلبہ کرناغصب کرناطاقتاڑانابندش لگانادم لگاناقدرتدباو کے تحت ہوا بھرنابھگا دیناہیکڑیلازم کرناجبر کرنازورمبدہ الحرکتعمل در آمد کرناقوتاحسان کرنابزور روکنازبردستیخطُوط قُوَّتمجبور کرناجیسے قانون کیلاچار کرنادبائے رکھنازور ڈالناشکتینوازنازبردستی کرناناچار کرنازبردستی سے کرانازبردست ہونادباناجبرناگزیر کرنادخل انداز ہونازبردستی سے لیناپراکرمبھاپ کے دباو سے کھانا پکانانافذ کرناعاجز کرنادل رکھنادباوٴ ڈالناتاکید کرنابوتادباو ڈالناجبراً تعمیل کراناتنگ کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Compel in it
What are the meanings of Compel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compel in Urdu are مجبور کرنا - majbuur karna and دباو ڈالنا. To understand how would you translate the word Compel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compel?
Meanings of compel are مجبور کرنا - majbuur karna and دباو ڈالنا
Whats the definition of compel?
Definition of the compel are
- force somebody to do something
- necessitate or exact
What is the synonym of compel?
Synonym of word compel are constraining, obligate, coerce, overbear, oblige, force, enforce, constrain, pressurized, pressurize
What are the idioms with the word compel?
Here are the idioms with the word compel in them.
- What does not love compel us to do
What are the quotes with word compel?
Here are the quotes with the word compel in them
- It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone. Most of the world s progress has come out of such loneliness. — Bruce Barton
- Americans chose a free enterprise system designed to provide a quality of opportunity, not compel a quality of results. And that is why this is only place in the world where you can open up a business in the spare bedroom of your home. — Marco Rubio
- His lordship may compel us to be equal upstairs, but there will never be equality in the servants hall. — James M. Barrie
- His lordship may compel us to be equal upstairs, but there will never be equality in the servants' hall. — J. M. Barrie