Enforce meanings in Urdu
Enforce meanings in Urdu are ناچار کرنا, تقویت پہنچانا, جیسے قانون کی, جبراً تعمیل کرانا, عمل در آمد کرنا, نافذ کرنا, بھگا دینا, مجبور کرنا, دبانا, زبردستی سے لینا, دم لگانا Enforce in Urdu. More meanings of enforce, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Enforce.
- (verb) : ensure observance of laws and rules
- (verb) : compel to behave in a certain way
There is a measure needing courage to adopt and enforce it, which I believe to be of virtue sufficient to redeem the nation in this its darkest hour: one only I know of no other to which we may rationally trust for relief from impending dangers without and within.
More words related to the meanings of Enforce
More words from Urdu related to Enforce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Enforce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دادامصیبتجانامالکگدیجیسے قوانینعاجز کرناوارثبہ جبر کراناجوش کم ہو جاناگرفتاحسان کرنامایوس کرناگدھذائل کرناتہ بَہ تہ رَکھناعدم توازن سے گر پڑناچھتراؤکر ناچم چچڑپیلنامکھبھگا دیناتوچناتاکید کرناتسخیر کرنادباو ڈالنابجھانابوتاقانوناًدہشتدابلگاناسبقت لے جاناہمت شکنیپیچھے پڑنادباؤ ڈالناآستینیں چڑھاناقابو میں لانادھونس جماناتنگیزبردستی نکالناآقاچپٹا کرنامنادی کرناتنگ کرنازیرحکمدباوٴ ڈالناگلا گھوٹناطاقَت سے گھَسیٹنامضبوط گرفت کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Enforce
What are the meanings of Enforce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Enforce in Urdu are دبانا - dabaana, مجبور کرنا - majbuur karna, نافذ کرنا - naafiz karna, دم لگانا - dam lagaana, بھگا دینا - bhaga deyna, ناچار کرنا and تقویت پہنچانا - taqwiyat pahonchaana. To understand how would you translate the word Enforce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Enforce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Enforce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Enforce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Enforce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Enforce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Enforce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by enforce?
Meanings of enforce are دبانا - dabaana, مجبور کرنا - majbuur karna, نافذ کرنا - naafiz karna, دم لگانا - dam lagaana, بھگا دینا - bhaga deyna, ناچار کرنا and تقویت پہنچانا - taqwiyat pahonchaana
Whats the definition of enforce?
Definition of the enforce are
- ensure observance of laws and rules
- compel to behave in a certain way
What is the synonym of enforce?
Synonym of word enforce are repress, compulsing, importune, enfiercing, quench, forcing out, humiliate, enacture, quell, constraining
What are the idioms related to enforce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word enforce.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Land astray
What are the quotes with word enforce?
Here are the quotes with the word enforce in them
- The chief role of the universities is to prolong adolescence into middle age, at which point early retirement ensures that we lack the means or the will to enforce significant change. — J.G.Ballard
- The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly. — Abraham Lincoln
- There is a measure needing courage to adopt and enforce it, which I believe to be of virtue sufficient to redeem the nation in this its darkest hour: one only I know of no other to which we may rationally trust for relief from impending dangers without and within. — Robert Dale Owen
- Washington, D.C. is what is broken, not the immigration policies. We have good laws. We have people suffer every day because of government's failure to enforce the law and be respectful to the process we have. We have a pathway to citizenship already in place. — Russell Pearce