Confederacy meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Confederacy.
- (noun) : the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- (noun) : a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
- (noun) : a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
- (noun) : a union of political organizations
More words related to the meanings of Confederacy
More words from Urdu related to Confederacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confederacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انسنسبتانجمنربط ضبطبندشمنصوبہجتھہقول و قرارآپس داریپیوستگیکارپوريشناتحادپُر خلوص برتاوٴشرکتفرسنگساز باز کرناہامیجوڑ توڑاتحاد رائےچوتھعقیدتمطابقتدوستیتعلقگٹھناہم آہنگیجگتمتفقجوڑصلح نامہچسپیدگیامتزاجقبولآشنائاتفاقعیاریاکھاڑ پچھاڑمفاہمتہنر مندییک رائےیک جہتیجماعتمناسبتہتاشتراکآنٹ سانٹھقرینہریشہ دوانیہم سازداما ساہی ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Confederacy
What are the meanings of Confederacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confederacy in Urdu are اتحاد - ittehaad, ایکا - eyka, سازش - saazish, شرکت - shirkat, قول و قرار and عہد و پیمان. To understand how would you translate the word Confederacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confederacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confederacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confederacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confederacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confederacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confederacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confederacy?
Meanings of confederacy are اتحاد - ittehaad, ایکا - eyka, سازش - saazish, شرکت - shirkat, قول و قرار and عہد و پیمان
Whats the definition of confederacy?
Definition of the confederacy are
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
- a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
- a union of political organizations
What is the synonym of confederacy?
Synonym of word confederacy are alliaceous, univocacy, concurrence, intriguer, unity, unitude, agreement, conspectus, union, inteneration
What are the idioms related to confederacy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confederacy.
- Unlimited company
What are the quotes with word confederacy?
Here are the quotes with the word confederacy in them
- The dangers of a concentration of all power in the general government of a confederacy so vast as ours are too obvious to be disregarded. — Franklin Pierce
- When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. — Jonathan Swift
- An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry. — Thomas Jefferson
- Every diminution of the public burdens arising from taxation gives to individual enterprise increased power and furnishes to all the members of our happy confederacy new motives for patriotic affection and support. — Andrew Jackson