Consonant meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Consonant.
- (adjective satellite) : in keeping
- (noun) : a speech sound that is not a vowel
- (noun) : a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken consonant
- (adjective satellite) : involving or characterized by harmony
More words related to the meanings of Consonant
More words from Urdu related to Consonant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Consonant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Consonant
|To make one pile||اپنی ضرورت کے مطابق کمانا|
|To make ones pile||اپنی ضرورت کے مطابق کمانا|
|Work one will||مرضی کے مطابق کرنا|
|Work ones will||مرضی کے مطابق کرنا|
What are the meanings of Consonant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Consonant in Urdu are موافق - muwaafiq, ہم وضع - ham waza, مطابق - mutaabiq and ہم آہنگ - ham aahang. To understand how would you translate the word Consonant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Consonant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Consonant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Consonant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Consonant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Consonant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Consonant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by consonant?
Meanings of consonant are موافق - muwaafiq, ہم وضع - ham waza, مطابق - mutaabiq and ہم آہنگ - ham aahang
Whats the definition of consonant?
Definition of the consonant are
- in keeping
- a speech sound that is not a vowel
- a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken consonant
- involving or characterized by harmony
What is the synonym of consonant?
Synonym of word consonant are like, uniform, concinnous, analogized, kindred, accompanable, concinnity, analogised, friendship, synded
What are the idioms related to consonant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word consonant.
- One should be compliant with the time
- What is trueimple and sincere is most congenial to man's nature
- What is true simple and sincere is most congenial to man's nature
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
What are the quotes with word consonant?
Here is the quote with the word consonant in them
- We remain at peace with all nations, and no efforts on my part consistent with the preservation of our rights and the honor of the country shall be spared to maintain a position so consonant to our institutions. — Martin Van Buren