According meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word According.
- (adjective satellite) : (followed by to') as reported or stated by
- (adjective satellite) : (followed by to') in agreement with or accordant with
When I write now I do not invent situation, characters, or actions, but rather structures and discursive forms, textual groupings which are combined according to secret affinities among themselves, as in architecture or the plastic arts.
More words related to the meanings of According
More words from Urdu related to According
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word According meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قریبنظیرسزاوارگوارہایک ساںتھپ تھپاناہم پہلوہم صُورتامید بخشمائل ہوناہم شکلدلچسپنرمصادقاقتدارنامہ نگاروبال جانماتحتزیرنیچےدروشجو لگ سکےادھکارراقمہمت افزائرقیبخوش آئندہاسی طرحریجھناکوململناملکیت بربنائے قبضہہم وضعمُشابہنچلی طرفبرابرکنیچےبینظیر السمتمناسببھوگخبر نویستھپ تھپینشاط انگیزدیالسعیددوسرابھاناخوشگوار ...
Idioms with the word According in it
Idioms related to the meaning of According
|Work ones will||مرضی کے مطابق کرنا|
What are the meanings of According in Urdu?
Meanings of the word According in Urdu are مطابق - mutaabiq, تحت - taeht, ساز گار - saaz gaar, گوارہ - gawaarah and بقدر - beqede. To understand how would you translate the word According in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to According or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered According synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word According. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use According in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say According in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of According with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by according?
Meanings of according are مطابق - mutaabiq, تحت - taeht, ساز گار - saaz gaar, گوارہ - gawaarah and بقدر - beqede
Whats the definition of according?
Definition of the according are
- (followed by to') as reported or stated by
- (followed by to') in agreement with or accordant with
What is the synonym of according?
Synonym of word according are pursuant, below, pat, occupancy, correspondent, nadir, towardly, applicable, hypo, propitious
What are the idioms with the word according?
Here are the idioms with the word according in them.
- Cut your coat according to you cloth
- Cut your coat according to your cloth
- Stretch your legs according to your coverlet
What are the idioms related to according?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word according.
- At the instance of
- Knock off
- No remedy
- A fter one heart
- A fter ones heart
What are the quotes with word according?
Here are the quotes with the word according in them
- When I write now I do not invent situation, characters, or actions, but rather structures and discursive forms, textual groupings which are combined according to secret affinities among themselves, as in architecture or the plastic arts. — Juan Goytisolo
- Without realizing it, the individual composes his life according to the laws of beauty even in times of greatest distress. — Milan Kundera
- The human species, according to the best theory I can form of it, is composed of two distinct races, the men who borrow and the men who lend. — Charles Lamb
- Big business never pays a nickel in taxes, according to Ralph Nader, who represents a big consumer organization that never pays a nickel in taxes. — Dave Barry