Troop meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Troop.
- (noun) : an orderly crowd
- (verb) : march in a procession
- (noun) : a group of soldiers
- (noun) : a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- (noun) : a unit of girl or boy scouts
- (verb) : move or march as if in a crowd
More words from Urdu related to Troop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Troop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Troop
What are the meanings of Troop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Troop in Urdu are فریق - fariiq, جتھہ - jattha and ٹولی - toli. To understand how would you translate the word Troop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Troop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Troop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Troop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Troop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Troop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Troop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by troop?
Meanings of troop are فریق - fariiq, جتھہ - jattha and ٹولی - toli
Whats the definition of troop?
Definition of the troop are
- an orderly crowd
- march in a procession
- a group of soldiers
- a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- a unit of girl or boy scouts
- move or march as if in a crowd
What is the synonym of troop?
Synonym of word troop are corps, contestant, concern, team, company, group, feud, clique, cabal, batch
What are the idioms related to troop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word troop.
- The question is what is the law not who are the parties
What are the quotes with word troop?
Here are the quotes with the word troop in them
- In any case, decisions on troop levels in the American system of government are not made by any general or set of generals but by the civilian leadership of the war effort. — Bill Kristol
- Our moral authority is as important, if not more important, than our troop strength or our high-tech weapons. We are rapidly losing that moral authority, not only in the Arab world but all over the world. — Robert Reich