Count meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Count.
- (verb) : have faith or confidence in
- (noun) : a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- (noun) : the total number counted
- (verb) : have weight; have import, carry weight
- (verb) : include as if by counting
- (verb) : take account of
- (verb) : name or recite the numbers in ascending order
- (verb) : have a certain value or carry a certain weight
- (noun) : the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Count
More words from Urdu related to Count
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Count meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیٹاعددہندسہسبب بتاناتفصیلاندازہ کرناآنکناسوچناکھڈھاگنناکھاتے میں لکھناشمارجمع کرناتخمینہقامتشمارہوجہ ثبوت دیناکچا چٹھاگنتی کرناتولناوضعدندانے یا دانتے ڈالناجانچناکہنامرتبہشمار کرناروپقعرملنااصل یا وجہ بتاناکٹ کھناتخمینہ کرناڈھنگعین موقعہبچار کرنانیبو کا درختحساب لینابچارناشکلعین وقتمطابق ہوناجوڑکٹاؤاندازہاندامآنکخیال کرنافرماناجوڑناتشخیص کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Count in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Count in Urdu are شمار کرنا - shumaar karna, گننا - ginna, حساب لگانا - hesaab lagaana and گنتی کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Count in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Count or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Count synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Count. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Count in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Count in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Count with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by count?
Meanings of count are شمار کرنا - shumaar karna, گننا - ginna, حساب لگانا - hesaab lagaana and گنتی کرنا
Whats the definition of count?
Definition of the count are
- have faith or confidence in
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- the total number counted
- have weight; have import, carry weight
- include as if by counting
- take account of
- name or recite the numbers in ascending order
- have a certain value or carry a certain weight
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
What is the synonym of count?
Synonym of word count are tell, numerate, number, nick, compute, enumerate, calculate, detail, calcining, tot
What are the idioms with the word count?
Here are the idioms with the word count in them.
- To count noses
What are the idioms related to count?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word count.
- To count noses
What are the quotes with word count?
Here are the quotes with the word count in them
- And I'm afraid, in this day and age, trust, which I count so, you know, I love loyalty. I love trust. — Elton John
- It's getting better generally, daily, especially in TV, for women in acting and age and looks count less. As more women come into the business. Change of any sort takes a long time to happen. — Julie Walters
- Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone. — Ayn Rand
- We are very anxious to bring the Jews of Morocco over and we are doing all we can to achieve this. But we cannot count on the Jews of Morocco alone to build the country, because they have not been educated for this. — Moshe Sharett
How to use count in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use count in a sentence.
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے