Number meanings in Urdu
Number meanings in Urdu are شمارہ, عدد, لمبر, ہندسہ, رقم, آنک, شمار کرنا, گنتی کرنا, تعداد, جانچنا, گننا, تعداد کا تعین کرنا Number in Urdu. More meanings of number, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Number.
- (noun) : a concept of quantity involving zero and units
- (noun) : a short performance that is part of a longer program
- (noun) : an item of clothing
- (noun) : a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.
- (noun) : a numbered item in a series
In the 1970s and 1980s there was so little decent fiction for young people, but we're now in a golden age that shows no sign of fading. Philip Pullman, J. K. Rowling, Lemony Snicket are only three of the best known among a good number of equals.
More words from Urdu related to Number
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Number meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تامّل کرناحصہسبب بتانالمبرحُکم حاکمموافق ہوناتعدادگنت بدیاقیمت لگاناکامتوازننگرانہئیتحلف نامہ نتھی کرنارائے منگناہندسیقریب قریبتفصیلروک تھامجمعیتگننانفریحکمپڑتال کرناشمارخصئے نکال ڈالناتخمینہسناناتخمینہ کرناروپیہ پیسہہیئتمالیتجمع تفریق کرنادندانہرائےعددکچا چٹھاپرکھناقداروجہ ثبوت دینارقمبرابر ہونامول لگاناریاضیتقویم کرناقدرپاسنگواعظمجرائیصداقت کا پتہ لگانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Number
What are the meanings of Number in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Number in Urdu are شمار کرنا - shumaar karna, جانچنا - jaanchna, رقم - raqam, عدد - adad, گننا - ginna, گنتی کرنا, تعداد - tadaad, آنک - Ank, لمبر - Lamber and ہندسہ - hindsah. To understand how would you translate the word Number in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Number or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Number synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Number. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Number in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Number in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Number with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by number?
Meanings of number are شمار کرنا - shumaar karna, جانچنا - jaanchna, رقم - raqam, عدد - adad, گننا - ginna, گنتی کرنا, تعداد - tadaad, آنک - Ank, لمبر - Lamber and ہندسہ - hindsah
Whats the definition of number?
Definition of the number are
- a concept of quantity involving zero and units
- a short performance that is part of a longer program
- an item of clothing
- a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.
- a numbered item in a series
What is the synonym of number?
Synonym of word number are enumerate, balance, amounting, vetting, digitule, count, appraise, amounted, weigh up, accumber
What are the idioms related to number?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word number.
- To count noses
- To give a test
- Make bricks without straw
- Make holes in
- Pay down
What are the quotes with word number?
Here are the quotes with the word number in them
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- In the 1970s and 1980s there was so little decent fiction for young people, but we're now in a golden age that shows no sign of fading. Philip Pullman, J. K. Rowling, Lemony Snicket are only three of the best known among a good number of equals. — David Mitchell
- I think that age as a number is not nearly as important as health. You can be in poor health and be pretty miserable at 40 or 50. If you're in good health, you can enjoy things into your 80s. — Bob Barker
- A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. — Henry David Thoreau