Tell meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tell.
- (verb) : give evidence
- (verb) : narrate or give a detailed account of
- (noun) : a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
- (verb) : discern or comprehend
- (verb) : let something be known
- (verb) : inform positively and with certainty and confidence
More words related to the meanings of Tell
More words from Urdu related to Tell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملنے جانامان لینادندانے بنانابیان کرناتعلیم دیناعطا کَرناٹھیلناوعدہتصدیقلفظپرگھٹ کرنانام لیناعلاقہبرنن کرناقدرتڈھنڈورا پیٹناہندسہبھید کہناجوڑناافواہ اڑانادو ٹوکخیال کرنامُخاطِب ھوناپھونکناحسابمطابق ہوناجھڑکناعطیہنظامکہنمدتبتلانالقبنسبت دینامطلع کرناپوچھناروایتکھنداناحشمتفرماناتفصیلکیفیتمقصدقرار دیناقطعییاد کرنانقلبلاوافرمانتاکیدتوثیق یا پُر زور تائید کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Tell in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Tell
What are the meanings of Tell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tell in Urdu are بیان کرنا - bayaan karna, فرمانا - farmaana, کہنا - kaehna, شمار کرنا - shumaar karna, بتانا - bataana, گننا - ginna and سنانا - sunaana. To understand how would you translate the word Tell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tell. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tell?
Meanings of tell are بیان کرنا - bayaan karna, فرمانا - farmaana, کہنا - kaehna, شمار کرنا - shumaar karna, بتانا - bataana, گننا - ginna and سنانا - sunaana
Whats the definition of tell?
Definition of the tell are
- give evidence
- narrate or give a detailed account of
- a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
- discern or comprehend
- let something be known
- inform positively and with certainty and confidence
What is the synonym of tell?
Synonym of word tell are limn, say, saying, narrating, compute, teach, enunciate, grant, escribing, calculate
What are the idioms with the word tell?
Here are the idioms with the word tell in them.
- Can you tell me how to get to a place
- Children and fools tell the truth
- If you tell every step you will make a long journey
- It is not fair to tell names
- Tell me what you eat and i will tell you what you are
What are the idioms related to tell?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tell.
- A iece of one mind
- To count noses
- Reserve the master blow
- Tell no one what you do not wish to be repeated
- Ram down one throat
What are the quotes with word tell?
Here are the quotes with the word tell in them
- I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel. — Henri Frederic Amiel
- Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them. — Russell Baker
- I'll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age. — Salma Hayek
- Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history. — John Polkinghorne