Cue meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Cue.
- (noun) : evidence that helps to solve a problem
- (noun) : sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- (noun) : an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- (noun) : a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- (verb) : assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
More words from Urdu related to Cue
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cue meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cue in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cue in Urdu is ایما - iima. To understand how would you translate the word Cue in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cue or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cue synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cue. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cue in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cue in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cue with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cue?
Meaning of cue is ایما - iima
Whats the definition of cue?
Definition of the cue are
- evidence that helps to solve a problem
- sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
What is the synonym of cue?
Synonym of word cue are emma, symptom, sign, nod, intimation, implication, hint, suggestion
What are the quotes with word cue?
Here are the quotes with the word cue in them
- When I was a teenager, my dad used to call me 'Hollywood' because I wore sunglasses all the time, even at night. Cue song. — Michael Weatherly
- Different people have different styles, but there is an opportunity as a director to be a writer in every moment, with every visual cue and every piece of production design. Everything is a decision, and everything can be obsessed over. — B. J. Novak