Implication meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Implication.
- (noun) : a logical relation between propositions p and q of the form if p then q'; if p is true then q cannot be false
In rap music, even though the element of poetry is very strong, so is the element of the drum, the implication of the dance. Without the beat, its commercial value would certainly be more tenuous.
More words related to the meanings of Implication
More words from Urdu related to Implication
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Implication meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Implication
What are the meanings of Implication in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Implication in Urdu are پیچ - peych, اشارہ - ishaarah, الجھاؤ - uljhaa o, مراد - muraad, ایما - iima, مقصد - maqsad, منشا - mansha and الجھیڑا - Aljherda. To understand how would you translate the word Implication in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Implication or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Implication synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Implication. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Implication in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Implication in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Implication with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by implication?
Meanings of implication are پیچ - peych, اشارہ - ishaarah, الجھاؤ - uljhaa o, مراد - muraad, ایما - iima, مقصد - maqsad, منشا - mansha and الجھیڑا - Aljherda
Whats the definition of implication?
Definition of the implication are
- a logical relation between propositions p and q of the form if p then q'; if p is true then q cannot be false
What is the synonym of implication?
Synonym of word implication are pasch, allude, involution, tendency, pleuch, gestative, complication, hunch, hint, motte
What are the idioms related to implication?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word implication.
- Give points
- Taxes and gruel will continually grow thicker
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A word to the wise is enough
- To hold out the olive branch
What are the quotes with word implication?
Here are the quotes with the word implication in them
- In rap music, even though the element of poetry is very strong, so is the element of the drum, the implication of the dance. Without the beat, its commercial value would certainly be more tenuous. — Archie Shepp
- The word power has such a generally negative implication in our society. What are people talking about? Are they talking about muscles, or control? — James Hillman