Nod meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Nod.
- (noun) : the act of nodding the head
- (noun) : a sign of assent or salutation or command
- (verb) : be almost asleep
- (verb) : let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- (verb) : express or signify by nodding
- (verb) : lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- (verb) : sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
When you meet someone new who instantly gets you, your sense of humor and your attitudes and your worldview, even if theirs are different - and you get them in return. You both talk and talk and agree and laugh and nod and yes, yes, of course you should get another round of drinks.
More words related to the meanings of Nod
More words from Urdu related to Nod
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nod meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ایسابیانکنایہحق دے دینامقرر کرناپَسَنديدَگیجھکاؤجھکناعلامتاجازتآمادہ ہو جاناتَجویزایمارضامندیعطا کرنالبٹا لینالچکنادستخطنظیرتوثیقسر ہلاناالجھاؤبات پکی کرنامطابقتڈحلکاناچھریراترچھا کرناتائید کلامپسند کرناجانچخم دینامماثلاِقرار يا اعتراف کَرناہم شکلکلامڈھلکاناعنایت کرنا ênaayatدرست کرناقبولیانیدبلاسراغسہائتاہامی بھرناپَیش کَردَہ خیالکِنایہتکیہ کرناپزیرائزورچپٹنا ...
Idiom with the word Nod in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Nod
What are the meanings of Nod in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nod in Urdu are قبولیت - qubuuliyat, جھکانا - jhukaana, تصدیق - tasdiiq, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, ایما - iima and سر ہلانا - sar hilaana. To understand how would you translate the word Nod in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nod or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nod synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nod. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nod in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nod in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nod with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nod?
Meanings of nod are قبولیت - qubuuliyat, جھکانا - jhukaana, تصدیق - tasdiiq, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, ایما - iima and سر ہلانا - sar hilaana
Whats the definition of nod?
Definition of the nod are
- the act of nodding the head
- a sign of assent or salutation or command
- be almost asleep
- let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- express or signify by nodding
- lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
What is the synonym of nod?
Synonym of word nod are acceptation, bow, cercumstance, homologate, obfirmation, grant, bend, credence, embrace, netify
What are the idioms with the word nod?
Here are the idioms with the word nod in them.
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
What are the idioms related to nod?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nod.
- Take down a peg
- Face the music
- Jump at
- Kiss the rod
- Take odds
What are the quotes with word nod?
Here are the quotes with the word nod in them
- I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod my shadow does that much better. — Plutarch
- When you meet someone new who instantly gets you, your sense of humor and your attitudes and your worldview, even if theirs are different - and you get them in return. You both talk and talk and agree and laugh and nod and yes, yes, of course you should get another round of drinks. — Erin Morgenstern
- Previously, on Lock, Stock, I went to bed at two in the morning and woke up at five in the morning, and on this one I was known to nod off on the set occasionally. — Guy Ritchie
- There are people who drove me crazy, but they got the job done. And when I see that person again, I nod my head. Respect. — Bill Murray