Hint meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Hint.
- (noun) : an indirect suggestion
- (noun) : a slight indication
- (noun) : an indication of potential opportunity
- (verb) : drop a hint; intimate by a hint
- (noun) : a just detectable amount
- (noun) : a slight but appreciable amount
I gave the couple a hint of a design that would work great with the bones of their home. They weren't ready for it, and they embarrassed themselves and that's too bad.
The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended.
More words related to the meanings of Hint
More words from Urdu related to Hint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الجھیڑامشہورظاہر کرناطنزنشان دہیتذکرہ کرنالعن طعنمثالتاکڈالناٹھٹھولجھِلمِلاناسوڈحلکاناتلوار سے بھونکناشِکَناقتباستلمیحسمجھا جاناخوشامدیبولی یاطعنہ مارناتحریکاِشارہتصدیقہنسیخبر لیناطرفانیچشمنصیحتسین مارنامقصدنامورآہٹلوہے کانشانیتعبیرنام لینامضحکہمرضاہتماممقامکھلیآنکھیں جھَپَکانابھاؤ بتاناجھپکیآنکھ جھپکناسلوٹ ڈالناعمدہآب جو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hint
What are the meanings of Hint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hint in Urdu are اشارہ - ishaarah, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, پتہ - patah, رمز - ramz, ایما - iima and کنایہ - kinaayah. To understand how would you translate the word Hint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hint?
Meanings of hint are اشارہ - ishaarah, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, پتہ - patah, رمز - ramz, ایما - iima and کنایہ - kinaayah
Whats the definition of hint?
Definition of the hint are
- an indirect suggestion
- a slight indication
- an indication of potential opportunity
- drop a hint; intimate by a hint
- a just detectable amount
- a slight but appreciable amount
What is the synonym of hint?
Synonym of word hint are becks, symbol, signifying, insinuate, signal, place, gesturing, beckons, rums, promptings
What are the idioms related to hint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hint.
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A word to the wise is enough
- To hold out the olive branch
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- In too much disputing truth is lost
What are the quotes with word hint?
Here are the quotes with the word hint in them
- Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection. — Arthur Schopenhauer
- I gave the couple a hint of a design that would work great with the bones of their home. They weren't ready for it, and they embarrassed themselves and that's too bad. — Douglas Wilson
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended. — Robert Frost
- So many people have said that to me, that what they really like about Alex is what she brings out in Marissa, and what this situation brings out in her, a hint of happiness and another side to her character. — Olivia Wilde