Culmination meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Culmination.
- (noun) : a final climactic stage
- (noun) : the decisive moment in a novel or play
- (noun) : a concluding action
- (noun) : (astronomy) a heavenly body's highest celestial point above an observer's horizon
I think that narrative, fiction filmmaking is the culmination of several art forms: theater, art history, architecture. Whereas doc filmmaking is more pure cinema, like cinema verite is film in its purest form.
More words from Urdu related to Culmination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Culmination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Culmination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Culmination in Urdu are اوج - auj, عرُوج and اِنتہا. To understand how would you translate the word Culmination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Culmination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Culmination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Culmination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Culmination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Culmination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Culmination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by culmination?
Meanings of culmination are اوج - auj, عرُوج and اِنتہا
Whats the definition of culmination?
Definition of the culmination are
- a final climactic stage
- the decisive moment in a novel or play
- a concluding action
- (astronomy) a heavenly body's highest celestial point above an observer's horizon
What is the synonym of culmination?
Synonym of word culmination are crest, claudication, sum, zenith, verve, vertex, summit, culmen, climax
What are the idioms related to culmination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word culmination.
- Pink of perfection
What are the quotes with word culmination?
Here are the quotes with the word culmination in them
- I think that narrative, fiction filmmaking is the culmination of several art forms: theater, art history, architecture. Whereas doc filmmaking is more pure cinema, like cinema verite is film in its purest form. — George Hickenlooper
- Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. — Sylvester Stallone
- Life is a culmination of the past, an awareness of the present, an indication of a future beyond knowledge, the quality that gives a touch of divinity to matter. — Charles Lindbergh
- Overall, the anarchy was the most creative of all periods of Japanese culture for in it there appeared the greatest landscape painting, the culmination of the skill of landscape gardening and the arts of flower arrangement, and the No drama. — J. M. Roberts