Sum meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sum.
- (noun) : the whole amount
- (noun) : a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- (noun) : the final aggregate
- (noun) : a quantity of money
- (verb) : be a summary of
- (verb) : determine the sum of
- (noun) : a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.
More words related to the meanings of Sum
More words from Urdu related to Sum
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sum meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دغاملانے کا عملجوٹراحتبڑا ٹکڑاتمامصلہہاتھ لگناآڑتوڑنابارحکمشاملبڑے حروفکائناتغالب ہوناثانینُقطہ عرُوجٹانکانتيجہیک جدی رشتہ داریربطبچہ دانی نکالناعامہسیاق و سباقصورتشامل کرناساراشمار کرناسلاطین سلسلہمکروہجوڑخرمنپورے پن سےواضحڈھیر کرنانتائجپانافتنہ پردازینقطہ مقابلتھگلیفیگانٹھوزن کرنامراجعتبلائی یافتحریفپوٹادرزرقم ...
Idiom with the word Sum in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sum
What are the meanings of Sum in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sum in Urdu are کل - kul, جمع - jama, جوڑ - jor, حاصل - haasil, رقم - raqam, اِنتہا and میزان - miizaan. To understand how would you translate the word Sum in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sum or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sum synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sum. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sum in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sum in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sum with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sum?
Meanings of sum are کل - kul, جمع - jama, جوڑ - jor, حاصل - haasil, رقم - raqam, اِنتہا and میزان - miizaan
Whats the definition of sum?
Definition of the sum are
- the whole amount
- a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- the final aggregate
- a quantity of money
- be a summary of
- determine the sum of
- a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
What is the synonym of sum?
Synonym of word sum are each, complotted, suture, obtains, totted, accombination, produce, collectivised, patch, achieved
What are the idioms with the word sum?
Here are the idioms with the word sum in them.
- A small sum will serve to pay a short reckoning
What are the idioms related to sum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sum.
- Hoarding is nothing but taking pains for others
- Pride and poverty are illmet yet often dwell together
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
- Of saving cometh having
- Raise the wind
What are the quotes with word sum?
Here are the quotes with the word sum in them
- I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet. — Kristen Stewart
- I hold that the perfection of form and beauty is contained in the sum of all men. — Albrecht Durer
- The best form of government is that which is most likely to prevent the greatest sum of evil. — James Monroe
- On the basis of biological, sociological, and historical knowledge, we should recognize that the individual self is subject to death or decay, but the sum total of individual achievement, for better or worse, lives on in the immortality of The Larger. — Hu Shih