Daddy meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Daddy.
- (noun) : an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
More words from Urdu related to Daddy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Daddy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Daddy
What are the meanings of Daddy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Daddy in Urdu are باپ - baap, ابو - abbu and ابا - aba. To understand how would you translate the word Daddy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Daddy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daddy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daddy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daddy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daddy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daddy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by daddy?
Meanings of daddy are باپ - baap, ابو - abbu and ابا - aba
Whats the definition of daddy?
Definition of the daddy are
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
What is the synonym of daddy?
Synonym of word daddy are old man, father, dad, abo, aba, steamie, fathers
What are the idioms related to daddy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word daddy.
- Chip of the old block
- He is his father's son
- Like father like son
- It is good sometimes to hold the candle to the devil
- Never swap horses while crossing the stream
What are the quotes with word daddy?
Here are the quotes with the word daddy in them
- Once you grow past Mommy and Daddy coming running when you're hurt, you're really on your own. You're alone, and there's no one to help you. — Octavia Butler
- The death of my father is probably the biggest thing that I ever faced. Daddy and I were best friends. — Joel Osteen
- Cotton Owens was leading and daddy was second. They came up on me and I moved over to let them pass. Cotton went on, but daddy bumped me in the rear and my car went right into the wall. — Richard Petty
- As Daddy said, life is 95 percent anticipation. — Gloria Swanson