Daytime meanings in Urdu
Daytime meanings in Urdu is دن کے وقت Daytime in Urdu. More meanings of daytime, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Daytime.
- (noun) : the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
The magazine, the daytime show, we've always tried to write affordable, accessible. Those are key words for us, and I do mean us, a huge staff of people at the magazine who love to cook affordable, friendly food that helps families eat better for less.
More words from Urdu related to Daytime
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Daytime meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Daytime
What are the meanings of Daytime in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Daytime in Urdu is دن کے وقت. To understand how would you translate the word Daytime in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Daytime or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daytime synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daytime. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daytime in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daytime in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daytime with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by daytime?
Meaning of daytime is دن کے وقت
Whats the definition of daytime?
Definition of the daytime are
- the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
What is the synonym of daytime?
Synonym of word daytime are day time
What are the idioms related to daytime?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word daytime.
- Riches are got with pain kept with care and lost with grief
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Take time while time is for time will away
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- These who make the best use of their time have none to spare
What are the quotes with word daytime?
Here are the quotes with the word daytime in them
- I got amazing training both with Theatre Sports... back in Edmonton, Alberta - I can't give those people enough credit - and the daytime drama I did. Incredible training, both of them. — Nathan Fillion
- Dreams say what they mean, but they don't say it in daytime language. — Gail Godwin
- The magazine, the daytime show, we've always tried to write affordable, accessible. Those are key words for us, and I do mean us, a huge staff of people at the magazine who love to cook affordable, friendly food that helps families eat better for less. — Rachael Ray
- 'Days' has always been strong as an icon in TV history, and it's still going on strong and represents the genre of daytime drama so well. I'm proud to be a part of it. — Alison Sweeney