Despotic meanings in Urdu
Despotic meanings in Urdu is مہذب Despotic in Urdu. More meanings of despotic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Despotic.
- (adjective satellite) : characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty
- (adjective satellite) : ruled by or characteristic of a despot
- (adjective) : belonging to or having the characteristics of a despot
If you think of yourselves as helpless and ineffectual, it is certain that you will create a despotic government to be your master. The wise despot, therefore, maintains among his subjects a popular sense that they are helpless and ineffectual.
More words related to the meanings of Despotic
More words from Urdu related to Despotic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Despotic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خوش اطواراشرافتمیز دارزن صفتتعلیم یافتہطرح داردنیا داریخلیقذی رتبہبااخلاقبیگمانہتہذیب یافتہزیباپروقارملنسارپسندیدہبا تمیزاچھی نسلبزرگخوش اسلوبیماہرمہذببا ادبچھبیلاواعظخوش سلیقہشریفسڈولنرمتربیت شدہسجیلاشُستہخوش اخلاقبھلا مانسباوضعبا اخلاقکافی علم والاخوش اسلوبدر باریخوش خلقعالی خاندانشائستگی یا بھلمنسات سےخاتون صفتلطیفوضعدارچالاکمتمدنمتواضعحسینناصح ...
What are the meanings of Despotic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Despotic in Urdu is مہذب - mohazzab. To understand how would you translate the word Despotic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Despotic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Despotic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Despotic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Despotic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Despotic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Despotic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by despotic?
Meaning of despotic is مہذب - mohazzab
Whats the definition of despotic?
Definition of the despotic are
- characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty
- ruled by or characteristic of a despot
- belonging to or having the characteristics of a despot
What is the synonym of despotic?
Synonym of word despotic are genteel, courtly, dehiscent, cultrated, civilizable, courteous, urbane, ladylike, docent, deuterates
What are the quotes with word despotic?
Here are the quotes with the word despotic in them
- The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people. — Tom Clancy
- If you think of yourselves as helpless and ineffectual, it is certain that you will create a despotic government to be your master. The wise despot, therefore, maintains among his subjects a popular sense that they are helpless and ineffectual. — Frank Herbert
- Whether it comes from a despotic sovereign or an elected president, from a murderous general or a beloved leader, I see power as an inhuman and hateful phenomenon. — Oriana Fallaci