Civilized meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Civilized.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by refinement in taste and manners
- (adjective) : having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
When it comes to raising civilized kids there are no hard rules, but there are two things on which most parents agree: Boys are generally wilder than girls, and adolescents are wilder than kids of any other age. If you've got an adolescent boy, you're in the sweet spot for trouble.
More words related to the meanings of Civilized
More words from Urdu related to Civilized
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civilized meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شايانتربیت شدہبیگمانہسجیلااخلاقیمعززخلیقپروقاربھلا مانسباوضعواعظقابل تعارفمستحقکافی علم والااچھی نسلخوش اسلوبعادتدلکشسوزِش نہ کَرنے والاخوش خلقباحیاعالی خاندانشائستگی یا بھلمنسات سےمہرباندنیا داریعُمدَہلطیفسلیقہ مندوضعدارمدرکگوارہشائستہمتواضعماہرحسینادبیعمدہلائقجِس کی کوئی قيمَت ہوصاحبخوش پوشگل بدنمنسوب بہ اخلاقنذر کرنے کے لائقپھیکاتربیت یافتہبا اخلاقخوب صورتوضعکومل ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Civilized
What are the meanings of Civilized in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civilized in Urdu are شائستہ - shaa estah, مہذب - mohazzab and متمدن - Mutamaddun. To understand how would you translate the word Civilized in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civilized or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civilized synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civilized. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civilized in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civilized in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civilized with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civilized?
Meanings of civilized are شائستہ - shaa estah, مہذب - mohazzab and متمدن - Mutamaddun
Whats the definition of civilized?
Definition of the civilized are
- marked by refinement in taste and manners
- having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
What is the synonym of civilized?
Synonym of word civilized are hend, urbane, meekened, deuterates, decent, moralist, humlies, deuterated, debonair, mannerly
What are the idioms related to civilized?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word civilized.
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place
What are the quotes with word civilized?
Here are the quotes with the word civilized in them
- When it comes to raising civilized kids there are no hard rules, but there are two things on which most parents agree: Boys are generally wilder than girls, and adolescents are wilder than kids of any other age. If you've got an adolescent boy, you're in the sweet spot for trouble. — Jeffrey Kluger
- The balance of private good and general welfare is at the bottom of civilized morals but the morals of the Heroic Age are founded on individuality, and on nothing else. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- We hold that the most wonderful and splendid proof of genius is a great poem produced in a civilized age. — Thomas B.Macaulay
- In a civilized society, all crimes are likely to be sins, but most sins are not and ought not to be treated as crimes. Man's ultimate responsibility is to God alone. — Geoffrey Fisher