Civilised meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Civilised.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by refinement in taste and manners
- (adjective) : having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
More words related to the meanings of Civilised
More words from Urdu related to Civilised
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civilised meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھلا مانسباوضعبا اخلاقخوش اخلاقخوش اسلوبدر باریکافی علم والاعالی خاندانشائستگی یا بھلمنسات سےخاتون صفتخوش خلقوضعدارچالاکمتمدنلطیفحسینناصحمتواضعگل بدنملائمشائستہصاحبخوب صورتاخلاق پرستتربیت یافتہتمیز دارزن صفتخوش اطواراشرافطرح داردنیا داریتعلیم یافتہذی رتبہبااخلاقبیگمانہخلیقزیباپروقارتہذیب یافتہپسندیدہبا تمیزاچھی نسلملنسارخوش اسلوبیماہرمہذببزرگچھبیلاواعظبا ادب ...
What are the meanings of Civilised in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civilised in Urdu are مہذب - mohazzab and تہذیب یافتہ - taehziib yaaftah. To understand how would you translate the word Civilised in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civilised or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civilised synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civilised. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civilised in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civilised in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civilised with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civilised?
Meanings of civilised are مہذب - mohazzab and تہذیب یافتہ - taehziib yaaftah
Whats the definition of civilised?
Definition of the civilised are
- marked by refinement in taste and manners
- having a high state of culture and development both social and technological
What is the synonym of civilised?
Synonym of word civilised are culturable, genteel, cultrated, cultured, elusive, courteous, docent, civilized, dexterous, despotic
What are the quotes with word civilised?
Here are the quotes with the word civilised in them
- The theoretical understanding of the world, which is the aim of philosophy, is not a matter of great practical importance to animals, or to savages, or even to most civilised men. — Bertrand Russell
- I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me the most civilised music in the world. — Peter Ustinov
- Suicide is possible, but not probable hanging, I trust, is even more unlikely for I hope that, by the time I die, my countrymen will have become civilised enough to abolish capital punishment. — Laurence Housman
- The war on terror is the most insane and immoral war of all time. The Americans are doing what they did in Vietnam, bombing villages. But how can a civilised nation do this? How can you can eliminate suspects, their wives, their children, their families, their neighbours? How can you justify this? — Imran Khan