Dispense meanings in Urdu
Dispense meanings in Urdu are باٹنا, دوا دینا, موقوف کر دينا, ترک کر دينا, کے بغير کام چلانا, بھاگ گرنا, دےدینا, تقسیم کرنا, بانٹنا, معاف کرنا Dispense in Urdu. More meanings of dispense, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dispense.
- (verb) : grant a dispensation; grant an exemption
- (verb) : give or apply (medications)
- (verb) : administer or bestow, as in small portions
Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!
More words related to the meanings of Dispense
More words from Urdu related to Dispense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dispense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معافیقسمتسمبھاگ کرناحوالہسریاناپاؤں اکھاڑنابہناطبآزاد کرناقدم اٹھانابخشنامیلان پیدا کرنادرگزر کرناپتیدو حصے کرناپیسے بھیجنامرتب کرناکاٹناچھوڑ دیناعلم طبیعیاتتَقسيم کَرناخلل ڈالنااَغماض کَرناآراستہ کناپاپ کاٹناساجھابیچ میں سے کاٹناترتیب دیناحصے کرنادر گُزر کرناحصوں میں بانٹنابانٹنادخل اندازی کرنادر گزر کرناانتظام کرنامعالجہ کرنارہا کرناپاؤں بیچ میں ہوناآدھا کرنامائل کرناٹپکنابخش دیناحصہدو ٹوک کرنانقل کرناآراستہ کرنانظم دینادوا دینامعاف کرنالین دین کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dispense
What are the meanings of Dispense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dispense in Urdu are تقسیم کرنا - taqsiim karna, معاف کرنا - moaaf karna, بانٹنا - baantna, باٹنا - baatna and دوا دینا - dawaa deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Dispense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dispense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dispense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dispense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dispense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dispense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dispense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dispense?
Meanings of dispense are تقسیم کرنا - taqsiim karna, معاف کرنا - moaaf karna, بانٹنا - baantna, باٹنا - baatna and دوا دینا - dawaa deyna
Whats the definition of dispense?
Definition of the dispense are
- grant a dispensation; grant an exemption
- give or apply (medications)
- administer or bestow, as in small portions
What is the synonym of dispense?
Synonym of word dispense are apportioning, forgings, bantering, interrupt, apaying, share, distribute, pardoner, dribble, dispose
What are the idioms related to dispense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dispense.
- You are weaving a rope out of sand
- Go shares
- He pardons the ravens but storms at the doves
- He that excuses himself accuses himself
What are the quotes with word dispense?
Here are the quotes with the word dispense in them
- Well, of course I think people can be forgiven. But our justice system is not set up to dispense forgiveness. You can go to the local priest for that. — Nancy Grace
- Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime! — Lawrence G. Lovasik
- One of the marks of a truly vigorous society is the ability to dispense with passion as a midwife of action - the ability to pass directly from thought to action. — Eric Hoffer