Dribble meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dribble.
- (noun) : the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
- (noun) : flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid
- (verb) : let or cause to fall in drops
- (verb) : run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
- (verb) : propel
My parents were kind of over protective people. Me and my sister had to play in the backyard all the time. They bought us bikes for Christmas but wouldn't let us ride in the street, we had to ride in the backyard. Another Christmas, my dad got me a basketball hoop and put it in the middle of the lawn! You can't dribble on grass.
More words related to the meanings of Dribble
More words from Urdu related to Dribble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dribble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سنگ موسیتیرا لے جاناروسوریفوجی ترتیب دینالائمدےدیناپرواہلپکاناترغیب دیناتر و تازہقطرہ قطرہ ٹپکناتوڑنادھارانوک دار نلیتاش کے پتتے بانٹناجھرناٹوپاکپڑے کا رواںسریاناجوشبخراپاؤں اکھاڑناآسانی سے حرکت کرناترسیل کرنادھار نکلنا یا پڑناخوشی کی لہرٹپکنالاساٹپ ٹپ ہوناکیچڑکے بغير کام چلاناروانیرپٹنامیلان پیدا کرنادمکتاتھوڑا تھوڑا کر کے ظاہر ہوناٹکڑے کرناپھسلناڑنااڑا کر جمع کر دیناسوراخنچوڑناگرنامُقَرَّر کَرنابُونددوڑنامرتب کرنادمکحِصّہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dribble
What are the meanings of Dribble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dribble in Urdu are چونا - chuuna, بانٹنا - baantna, ٹپکنا - tapakna, قطرہ قطرہ ٹپکنا - qatrah qatrah tapakna, بہنا - baehna and ٹپکانا - tapkaana. To understand how would you translate the word Dribble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dribble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dribble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dribble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dribble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dribble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dribble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dribble?
Meanings of dribble are چونا - chuuna, بانٹنا - baantna, ٹپکنا - tapakna, قطرہ قطرہ ٹپکنا - qatrah qatrah tapakna, بہنا - baehna and ٹپکانا - tapkaana
Whats the definition of dribble?
Definition of the dribble are
- the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
- flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid
- let or cause to fall in drops
- run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
What is the synonym of dribble?
Synonym of word dribble are limekilns, bantering, falllike fruit, limey, share, trickle, drop, limerick, divide, flows
What are the idioms related to dribble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dribble.
- You are weaving a rope out of sand
- Push out
- Run over
- Spring a leak
What are the quotes with word dribble?
Here are the quotes with the word dribble in them
- My parents were kind of over protective people. Me and my sister had to play in the backyard all the time. They bought us bikes for Christmas but wouldn't let us ride in the street, we had to ride in the backyard. Another Christmas, my dad got me a basketball hoop and put it in the middle of the lawn! You can't dribble on grass. — Jimmy Fallon
- I heard about the project over a year before we began. My American agent said, 'Oh, you might want to read 'In Cold Blood' because they're talking about you for Capote, but the script's with Johnny Depp and Sean Penn at the moment.' So, these things take their time to dribble down the food chain. — Toby Jones