Do it meanings in Urdu
Do it meanings in Urdu is کرو Do it in Urdu. More meanings of do it, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Do it Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Do it.
- (verb) : have sexual intercourse with
Craziest thing I've done for love is getting married. I think it's crazy. I think it's crazy, crazy, crazy. I'm never going to say I wouldn't do it again but I have to make sure it's love and not settling for the 'I have to do this by a certain age,' which is kind of what I did.
Well, once you've resigned yourself to the fact that you are the more mature pop performer and you're past the age you ever thought you would do it, you might as well do it as long as you can. As long as I can still lift a microphone, then I'll do it, you know.
More words from Urdu related to Do it
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Do it meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Do it in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Do it
What are the meanings of Do it in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Do it in Urdu is کرو - Karo. To understand how would you translate the word Do it in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Do it or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Do it synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Do it. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Do it in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Do it in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Do it with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by do it?
Meaning of do it is کرو - Karo
Whats the definition of do it?
Definition of the do it are
- have sexual intercourse with
What is the synonym of do it?
Synonym of word do it are doit
What are the idioms with the word do it?
Here are the idioms with the word do it in them.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- Better do it than wish it done
- Do good and then do it again
- If you want a thing done do it yourself
- If you want a thing done well do it youself
What are the idioms related to do it?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word do it.
- He that holds let him hold fast
- Make good cheese if you make little
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- Peel a fig for your friend a peach for your enemy
- Practise what you preach
What are the quotes with word do it?
Here are the quotes with the word do it in them
- Craziest thing I've done for love is getting married. I think it's crazy. I think it's crazy, crazy, crazy. I'm never going to say I wouldn't do it again but I have to make sure it's love and not settling for the 'I have to do this by a certain age,' which is kind of what I did. — Jenny McCarthy
- It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not? — Arthur Miller
- Well, once you've resigned yourself to the fact that you are the more mature pop performer and you're past the age you ever thought you would do it, you might as well do it as long as you can. As long as I can still lift a microphone, then I'll do it, you know. — Jarvis Cocker
- A woman can't be alone. She needs a man. A man and a woman support and strengthen each other. She just can't do it by herself. — Marilyn Monroe