Domination meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Domination.
- (noun) : power to dominate or defeat
- (noun) : social control by dominating
Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms.
More words related to the meanings of Domination
More words from Urdu related to Domination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Domination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Domination
What are the meanings of Domination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Domination in Urdu are غلبہ - ghalbah and تسلط - tasallut. To understand how would you translate the word Domination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Domination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Domination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Domination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Domination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Domination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Domination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by domination?
Meanings of domination are غلبہ - ghalbah and تسلط - tasallut
Whats the definition of domination?
Definition of the domination are
- power to dominate or defeat
- social control by dominating
What is the synonym of domination?
Synonym of word domination are vehemence, omnipotency, rampancy, dominions, dominies, dominates, dominancy, dominances, boulter, predomination
What are the idioms related to domination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word domination.
- Great is truth and it prevails
- He that endures is not overcome
- Kindness overcomes a dislike
- Love conquers all things
- Wealth is like rheum it falls on the weakest parts
What are the quotes with word domination?
Here are the quotes with the word domination in them
- Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms. — Jiddu Krishnamurti
- We first fought... in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change. — Serj Tankian
- There is no such thing as liberty. You only change one sort of domination for another. All we can do is to choose our master. — David Herbert Lawrence
- Anyone who knows history, particularly the history of Europe, will, I think, recognize that the domination of education or of government by any one particular religious faith is never a happy arrangement for the people. — Eleanor Roosevelt