Invasion meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Invasion.
- (noun) : any entry into an area not previously occupied
- (noun) : (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- (noun) : the act of invading; the act of an army that invades for conquest or plunder
I think the way things have been left after Iraq is that people won't believe the Government of the day, so they have to know that lessons have been learnt and that all political parties and people, whether they were for or against the invasion of Iraq, have learnt lessons.
More words related to the meanings of Invasion
More words from Urdu related to Invasion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Invasion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرگرمیتاراج کرناچھاپا مارنایورشبیچ بچاؤچھاپہگزرضربلڑائی جھگڑے میں پہلہَلَّہقبضہڈپٹناڈالناہیجاندخل اندازیدخل در معقولات کرنااندھا دھندرسوخعداوتاقرارحَملَہ کرنایورش کرنادھاواگناہدھاوا کرنے والاآمد و رفتمارتھاپتجاوُزڈپٹڈھکیلناغلبہروکحملہ کرناناقابلِ یقینتاختترقیبار یابیہلہتیزیتسلطسجاوٹگستاخیکثرتپہنچوارزددست اندازیحربہڈم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Invasion
|To scratch one face||براہ راست حملہ|
|To scratch ones face||براہ راست حملہ|
|Wade in||زبر دست حملہ کرنا|
What are the meanings of Invasion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Invasion in Urdu are مداخلت - mudaakhilat, غلبہ - ghalbah, حملہ - hamlah, حربہ - harbah, یورش - yuurish, چڑھائ - charhaa i and یلغار - yal ghaar. To understand how would you translate the word Invasion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Invasion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Invasion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Invasion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Invasion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Invasion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Invasion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by invasion?
Meanings of invasion are مداخلت - mudaakhilat, غلبہ - ghalbah, حملہ - hamlah, حربہ - harbah, یورش - yuurish, چڑھائ - charhaa i and یلغار - yal ghaar
Whats the definition of invasion?
Definition of the invasion are
- any entry into an area not previously occupied
- (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- the act of invading; the act of an army that invades for conquest or plunder
What is the synonym of invasion?
Synonym of word invasion are interfused, boulter, stroke, interduce, attack, pragmatism, interferes, predomination, onslaught, interdigitation
What are the idioms related to invasion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word invasion.
- Horn in
- Great is truth and it prevails
- He that endures is not overcome
- Kindness overcomes a dislike
- Love conquers all things
What are the quotes with word invasion?
Here are the quotes with the word invasion in them
- The worst thing about being famous is the invasion of your privacy. — Justin Timberlake
- I think the way things have been left after Iraq is that people won't believe the Government of the day, so they have to know that lessons have been learnt and that all political parties and people, whether they were for or against the invasion of Iraq, have learnt lessons. — William Hague
- An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. — Victor Hugo
- For a war correspondent to miss an invasion is like refusing a date with Lana Turner. — Robert Capa