Possession meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Possession.
- (noun) : a mania restricted to one thing or idea
- (noun) : the act of having and controlling property
- (noun) : anything owned or possessed
- (noun) : (sport) the act of controlling the ball (or puck)
- (noun) : the trait of resolutely controlling your own behavior
- (noun) : a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
- (noun) : being controlled by passion or the supernatural
More words related to the meanings of Possession
More words from Urdu related to Possession
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Possession meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Possession in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Possession
What are the meanings of Possession in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Possession in Urdu are تصرف - tasarruf, قبضہ - qabzah, عمل دخل - amal dakhl, تسلط - tasallut and قاب - qaabu. To understand how would you translate the word Possession in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Possession or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Possession synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Possession. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Possession in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Possession in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Possession with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by possession?
Meanings of possession are تصرف - tasarruf, قبضہ - qabzah, عمل دخل - amal dakhl, تسلط - tasallut and قاب - qaabu
Whats the definition of possession?
Definition of the possession are
- a mania restricted to one thing or idea
- the act of having and controlling property
- anything owned or possessed
- (sport) the act of controlling the ball (or puck)
- the trait of resolutely controlling your own behavior
- a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
- being controlled by passion or the supernatural
What is the synonym of possession?
Synonym of word possession are disopinion, hinge, obduction, disposing, hilt, episcopated, disposes, handle, constupration, turning
What are the idioms with the word possession?
Here are the idioms with the word possession in them.
- A pleasant possession is of no good without a comrade
- Education is a possession which cannot be taken away
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
What are the idioms related to possession?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word possession.
- Hold in play
- Nothing is our but time
- Pit and gallows
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
What are the quotes with word possession?
Here are the quotes with the word possession in them
- Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. — Pericles
- Each of us have things and thoughts and descriptions of an amazing universe in our possession that kings in the 17th Century would have gone to war to possess. — Kary Mullis
- Reason is an action of the mind knowledge is a possession of the mind but faith is an attitude of the person. It means you are prepared to stake yourself on something being so. — Michael Ramsey
- The fame that goes with wealth and beauty is fleeting and fragile intellectual superiority is a possession glorious and eternal. — Sallust