Occupation meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Occupation.
- (noun) : the act of occupying or taking possession of a building
- (noun) : any activity that occupies a person's attention
- (noun) : the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power
- (noun) : the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied
More words related to the meanings of Occupation
More words from Urdu related to Occupation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Occupation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خرید و فروختپابندی لگاناقابٹھیروراہہاتھ ڈالنادست کاریگرفتطلب کرناپہنچناچھوٹا کامکرنیمیعادساخت گری کرنامطلبعجیب و غریب واقعہورمطابقتاعضا کی حَرکَتاحترام کرنانگارتھامناملازمتگھیرادانشمُشَقَت آميزافادیتانگلی کی ہڈیوں کا جوڑتوجہ متعطف کرنامشغولیتقرینہبیقرار ہونااختیارکِسی فَنلہکاچنگلمرضیمجالکاشتگزارہجائیداد مقبوضہکپڑے کی بناوٹواسطہآشاخرچ کرناعمل داریعمل میں لانارجوع کرناتشنگیکار گزاری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Occupation
What are the meanings of Occupation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Occupation in Urdu are قبضہ - qabzah, مشغلہ - mashghalah, پیشہ - peyshah, کام - kaam, شغل - shoghl, دخل - dakhl, پٹہ داری, تصرف - tasarruf and تسلط - tasallut. To understand how would you translate the word Occupation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Occupation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Occupation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Occupation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Occupation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Occupation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Occupation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by occupation?
Meanings of occupation are قبضہ - qabzah, مشغلہ - mashghalah, پیشہ - peyshah, کام - kaam, شغل - shoghl, دخل - dakhl, پٹہ داری, تصرف - tasarruf and تسلط - tasallut
Whats the definition of occupation?
Definition of the occupation are
- the act of occupying or taking possession of a building
- any activity that occupies a person's attention
- the control of a country by military forces of a foreign power
- the period of time during which a place or position or nation is occupied
What is the synonym of occupation?
Synonym of word occupation are holding, ploy, business, obduction, action, vocation, skill, engagement, occupancy, werk
What are the idioms related to occupation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word occupation.
- Change your pleasure but never change your friends
- Lip service
- Little intermeddling makes good friends
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
- Thrust one's nose into
What are the quotes with word occupation?
Here are the quotes with the word occupation in them
- Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends. — Truman Capote
- The search after the great men is the dream of youth, and the most serious occupation of manhood. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It is neither wealth nor splendor but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness. — Thomas Jefferson
- In man - in the history of mankind, this has happened many times, and occupation leaders hang on to the land that they're occupying. People fight to liberate their land. But in the end, the people's will is what achieves victory. — Hassan Nasrallah