Emancipation meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Emancipation.
- (noun) : freeing someone from the control of another; especially a parent's relinquishing authority and control over a minor child
I always consider the settlement of America with reverence and wonder, as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant and the emancipation of the slavish part of mankind all over the earth.
More words related to the meanings of Emancipation
More words from Urdu related to Emancipation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Emancipation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے اثریرہا کرناآزادگینکل جاناچھماچھُٹکاراخود مختاریبری الذمہمُشکل سے نکلنے کا عملکافور یا فرار ہونامُعاف کرنے پَر آمادگیضررکھولنامخلصیچھوٹناحریتوارے نیارےغفرانبچنارہائعفوسزا سے بریترفعسبکدوشیچمپت بنناحقجزاچھٹکاراگریز کرنانکل بھاگناآزاد ہونے کی حالَتبے عذابیمغفرتفراغتبھاجڑبرئتہرجانہبریتگریزبخششخُود مُختاریچھٹیخلاصیآزادیچمپت ھوناقوت مدافعتچھوڑناعلیحدگیچل دینامُعافی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Emancipation
What are the meanings of Emancipation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Emancipation in Urdu are آزادی - aazaadi, رہائی - Rehai, نجات - nijaat, حریت - hurriyat and چھٹکارہ - chhutkaarah. To understand how would you translate the word Emancipation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Emancipation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Emancipation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Emancipation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Emancipation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Emancipation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Emancipation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by emancipation?
Meanings of emancipation are آزادی - aazaadi, رہائی - Rehai, نجات - nijaat, حریت - hurriyat and چھٹکارہ - chhutkaarah
Whats the definition of emancipation?
Definition of the emancipation are
- freeing someone from the control of another; especially a parent's relinquishing authority and control over a minor child
What is the synonym of emancipation?
Synonym of word emancipation are immunity, liberation, deliration, freedom, disentanglement, salvific, disengagement, shrift, salvability, acquittal
What are the idioms related to emancipation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word emancipation.
- Death is rest from labour and miseries
- Death meets us everywhere
- Salvation is from god alone
- There are three ways the universities the sea the court
- To argue it away
What are the quotes with word emancipation?
Here are the quotes with the word emancipation in them
- I always consider the settlement of America with reverence and wonder, as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant and the emancipation of the slavish part of mankind all over the earth. — John Adams
- Until justice is blind to color, until education is unaware of race, until opportunity is unconcerned with the color of men's skins, emancipation will be a proclamation but not a fact. — Lyndon B.Johnson
- Politics should share one purpose with religion: the steady emancipation of the individual through the education of his passions. — George Will
- Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism. — Barry Goldwater