Fork meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Fork.
- (noun) : the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- (noun) : the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- (noun) : cutlery used for serving and eating food
- (noun) : an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
- (verb) : place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- (verb) : shape like a fork
- (verb) : lift with a pitchfork
- (noun) : the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
As they say in Italy, Italians were eating with a knife and fork when the French were still eating each other. The Medici family had to bring their Tuscan cooks up there so they could make something edible.
More words from Urdu related to Fork
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fork meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برچھاہاتھا پائی کرناکنڈآخلشآنکڑاآکڑاشاکھاٹکانادانتابیجمٹھ بھیڑکتیاچھوٹا سوراخحجامت کرناسیمنقلابگردانسولتخمگتھ جاناچھیدنیداناسنانجنگاساجٹنامڑناپودے کا تیز نوکیلا کانٹانیشنوکغلہہاتھا پائ کرناسلائیڈسناکنڈابھڑ جاناانکسکانٹے کی نوکخاردو شاخہذرہجوڑنادوشاخہکانٹا چبھونادانہگتھم گتھاگجکچبھوناچھیدناسُولزنبور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fork
What are the meanings of Fork in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fork in Urdu is کانٹا - kaanta. To understand how would you translate the word Fork in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fork or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fork synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fork. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fork in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fork in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fork with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fork?
Meaning of fork is کانٹا - kaanta
Whats the definition of fork?
Definition of the fork are
- the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- cutlery used for serving and eating food
- an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
- place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- shape like a fork
- lift with a pitchfork
- the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
What is the synonym of fork?
Synonym of word fork are grain, thornbut, fourchette, threshed, callipers, thornset, tine, thorniest, thorn, thornbacks
What are the idioms related to fork?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fork.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Every advantage brings its disadvantage
- Honey is sweet but the bee stings
- There is no rose without a thorn
What are the quotes with word fork?
Here are the quotes with the word fork in them
- If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. — Sam Snead
- As they say in Italy, Italians were eating with a knife and fork when the French were still eating each other. The Medici family had to bring their Tuscan cooks up there so they could make something edible. — Mario Batali
- You don't need a silver fork to eat good food. — Paul Prudhomme
- One way to find food for thought is to use the fork in the road, the bifurcation that marks the place of emergence in which a new line of development begins to branch off. — William Irwin Thompson