Sting meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Sting.
- (noun) : a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- (verb) : cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- (verb) : deliver a sting to
- (noun) : a mental pain or distress
- (verb) : saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- (verb) : cause a stinging pain
- (noun) : operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act
- (noun) : a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- (verb) : cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
More words related to the meanings of Sting
More words from Urdu related to Sting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Sting in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sting
What are the meanings of Sting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sting in Urdu are کانٹا - kaanta, ڈنک - dank, نیش زنی کرنا - neysh zani karna, چبھونا - chubhona, خلش - khalish, نیش - neysh and ڈسنا - dasna. To understand how would you translate the word Sting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sting?
Meanings of sting are کانٹا - kaanta, ڈنک - dank, نیش زنی کرنا - neysh zani karna, چبھونا - chubhona, خلش - khalish, نیش - neysh and ڈسنا - dasna
Whats the definition of sting?
Definition of the sting are
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- deliver a sting to
- a mental pain or distress
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- cause a stinging pain
- operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act
- a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung
- cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
What is the synonym of sting?
Synonym of word sting are callipers, threshed, dink, backbite, tine, thornset, nib, transfix, thorn, thorniest
What are the idioms with the word sting?
Here are the idioms with the word sting in them.
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it
What are the idioms related to sting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sting.
- Qualms of conscience
- Bees that have honey in their mouth have stings in their tails
- Broken friendship may be soldered but never sound
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Every advantage brings its disadvantage
What are the quotes with word sting?
Here are the quotes with the word sting in them
- Allowing children to show their guilt, show their grief, show their anger, takes the sting out of the situation. — Martha Beck
- I mean, Sting is one of my great buddies and I love him to death. — Elton John
- Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. — George S.Patton
- Movies for adults sucked in the 1980s, and music for adults sucked even worse whether we're talking about Kathleen Turner flicks or Sting albums, the decade's non-teen culture has no staying power at all. — Rob Sheffield