Frost meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Frost.
- (noun) : weather cold enough to cause freezing
- (noun) : United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- (noun) : the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- (noun) : ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- (verb) : cover with frost
- (verb) : provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- (verb) : decorate with frosting
- (verb) : damage by frost
Not to discriminate every moment some passionate attitude in those about us, and in the very brilliancy of their gifts some tragic dividing on their ways, is, on this short day of frost and sun, to sleep before evening.
More words related to the meanings of Frost
More words from Urdu related to Frost
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frost meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھوس پنروئیدگیمُعاملہکامانجمادپیوستگیبھگونااتصال اجزادھندابھرنابَستگیبڑھتخلقتکاروبارہم آہنگیترقیبرکناخرید و فروختجمع ہو جاناغیر سنجیدہنمفوجتجارتی ادارہچسپیدگیباڑھتھوڑا تھوڑا بکھیرناپالاسودا گریڈھیر کی شکل میں جمع کَرناپانی میں ہاتھ پاوٴں مارنامجازاًجم غفیرفرممضبوطیبالیدگیکاروائیچاراجماوٹربطچھڑکناآب منجمدشغلاکٹھا کرنااِستَحکامبڑھاؤکثرتلین دینایکابڑھوتریبکھیرنا ...
Idioms with the word Frost in it
What are the meanings of Frost in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frost in Urdu are چھڑکنا - chhirakna, پالا - paala, جماؤ - jamaa o, برکنا - barakna and انجماد - Unjamaad. To understand how would you translate the word Frost in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frost or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frost synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frost. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frost in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frost in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frost with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frost?
Meanings of frost are چھڑکنا - chhirakna, پالا - paala, جماؤ - jamaa o, برکنا - barakna and انجماد - Unjamaad
Whats the definition of frost?
Definition of the frost are
- weather cold enough to cause freezing
- United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- cover with frost
- provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- decorate with frosting
- damage by frost
What is the synonym of frost?
Synonym of word frost are spirling, transaction, springe, splattering, spiflicate, business, sprigging, splashing, speldered, ice
What are the idioms with the word frost?
Here are the idioms with the word frost in them.
- The frost hurts not weeds
- Whom god keeps no frost can kill
What are the idioms related to frost?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frost.
- To add insult to injury
What are the quotes with word frost?
Here are the quotes with the word frost in them
- Not to discriminate every moment some passionate attitude in those about us, and in the very brilliancy of their gifts some tragic dividing on their ways, is, on this short day of frost and sun, to sleep before evening. — Walter Pater
- Back in 1983, the United States government approved the release of the first genetically modified organism. In this case, it was a bacteria that prevents frost on food crops. — Jeremy Rifkin
- One will never again look at a birch tree, after the Robert Frost poem, in exactly the same way. — Paul Muldoon