Business meanings in Urdu
Business meanings in Urdu are تجارتی ادارہ, تجارت, پالا, کاروبار, لین دین, کام, سودا گری, روز گار, خرید و فروخت, بیوپار, دھندا, شغل, پیشہ, فرم, دکان Business in Urdu. More meanings of business, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Business.
- (noun) : incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
- (noun) : a rightful concern or responsibility
- (noun) : an immediate objective
- (noun) : business concerns collectively
- (noun) : the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- (noun) : customers collectively
- (noun) : the volume of commercial activity
I started in the restaurant business at the age of 19 as a waitress. I loved the atmosphere and the camaraderie of the restaurant business. I loved not having to go to an office. I loved making people happy.
More words related to the meanings of Business
More words from Urdu related to Business
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Business meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حسرتاعضا کی حَرکَتجھکنامجازاًتَرسیلاعادہاوگھَٹاہمیتوجہ معاشمرادپائے گاہتجارتہُنَر مَندیشوق رکھنامہاناکام میں لاناشغلحرصکرنیسودا سلوف کرناسندیساگھڑنافرضتھوک پر بناناگوٹا کناریمشکلمُعاملہنوکدار ہتھیار سے کوچنااعتراض کرنامشقتگھاس پاتقیمتہوسقبضہٴ اراضیسودا ہوناچالدل لگیطرحدُکانعہدبناؤآسعمل میں لانابیڑاہڑکناجِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعلدیکھ بھال کرناآب منجمدخرید و فروختوضع حمل ...
Idioms with the word Business in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Business
What are the meanings of Business in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Business in Urdu are پیشہ - peyshah, کام - kaam, تجارت - tijaarat, بیوپار - beopaar, کاروبار - kaar o baar, دھندا - dhanda, فرم - Firm, دکان - dukaan, شغل - shoghl, پالا - paala, لین دین - leyn deyn, روز گار - roz gaar and خرید و فروخت - khariid o farokht. To understand how would you translate the word Business in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Business or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Business synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Business. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Business in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Business in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Business with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by business?
Meanings of business are پیشہ - peyshah, کام - kaam, تجارت - tijaarat, بیوپار - beopaar, کاروبار - kaar o baar, دھندا - dhanda, فرم - Firm, دکان - dukaan, شغل - shoghl, پالا - paala, لین دین - leyn deyn, روز گار - roz gaar and خرید و فروخت - khariid o farokht
Whats the definition of business?
Definition of the business are
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
- a rightful concern or responsibility
- an immediate objective
- business concerns collectively
- the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- customers collectively
- the volume of commercial activity
What is the synonym of business?
Synonym of word business are occupation, engagement, trad, commerce, werk, calling, act, boskiness, employment, merchandising
What are the idioms with the word business?
Here are the idioms with the word business in them.
- Business neglected business lost
- Every person doth his business best
- Everybody's business is nobody's business
- Everybody's business is nobody's business
- Love and business teach eloquence
What are the idioms related to business?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word business.
- Give and take
- Make foul water foul play
- Liquor laws
- Live out
- Change your pleasure but never change your friends
What are the quotes with word business?
Here are the quotes with the word business in them
- The whole business of marshaling one's energies becomes more and more important as one grows older. — Hume Cronyn
- Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success. — Dale Carnegie
- I started in the restaurant business at the age of 19 as a waitress. I loved the atmosphere and the camaraderie of the restaurant business. I loved not having to go to an office. I loved making people happy. — Anne Burrell
- I didn't have any success in show business until I was 30 to 31 years of age. — Adam Carolla