Gathered meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gathered.
- (adjective) : brought together in one place
Sydney in the 1960s wasn't the exuberant multicultural metropolis it is today. Out in the city's western reaches, days passed in a sun-struck stupor. In the evenings, families gathered on their verandas waiting for the 'southerly buster' - the thunderstorm that would break the heat and leave the air cool enough to allow sleep.
More words related to the meanings of Gathered
More words from Urdu related to Gathered
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gathered meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صرفاکٹھاجمعذخیرہاِنتہاملکرخرچمرتکزدار الخلافہدھنرقمدارالحکومتپائے تختمصارفساتھبضاعتدو یا دو سے زیادہ اعدادسرمایہجمع کرناکلہمہپونجی یا سرمایہ اکھٹا کرناجمع شدہپونجیمجموعہمیزانیک جااٹھاؤمجتمعمالیتوصول یابیحاصلاکھٹےاصللاگتباہمدار الحکومتمالکُل مِقدار یا رقمبڑے حروفراج دھانیمصرفہمفنڈفراہمراس المالاکٹھا کرناجوڑآپس
Idioms related to the meaning of Gathered
What are the meanings of Gathered in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gathered in Urdu are جمع - jama, اکٹھا - ikattha, جمع شدہ - jama shudah and فراہم - faraaham. To understand how would you translate the word Gathered in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gathered or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gathered synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gathered. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gathered in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gathered in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gathered with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gathered?
Meanings of gathered are جمع - jama, اکٹھا - ikattha, جمع شدہ - jama shudah and فراہم - faraaham
Whats the definition of gathered?
Definition of the gathered are
- brought together in one place
What is the synonym of gathered?
Synonym of word gathered are ingathered, outlay, amassed, accumbency, gathers, collection, subcultrated, accrues, deposited, capital
What are the idioms related to gathered?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gathered.
- Knock together
- Make up
- Money often unmakes its makers
- Piece together
- Of saving cometh having
What are the quotes with word gathered?
Here are the quotes with the word gathered in them
- I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. — John F.Kennedy
- Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travail. — Theodore Dreiser
- Sydney in the 1960s wasn't the exuberant multicultural metropolis it is today. Out in the city's western reaches, days passed in a sun-struck stupor. In the evenings, families gathered on their verandas waiting for the 'southerly buster' - the thunderstorm that would break the heat and leave the air cool enough to allow sleep. — Geraldine Brooks
- In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration. — Ansel Adams