Collection meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Collection.
- (noun) : several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- (noun) : request for a sum of money
- (noun) : the act of gathering something together
- (noun) : a publication containing a variety of works
The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book.
More words related to the meanings of Collection
More words from Urdu related to Collection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Collection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جمع کرنامننافنڈپورترتیب دینااجتماعمالیتدفینہیخنیٹھس جاناآماسقاموسبڑھاناسارے کا ساراگڈ مڈبٹلا کرناچناوٹاصلجھنڈصرفملاڈھیلاجوڑبچاناسمیٹناناج بھرنااُگنے والی چيزوں کا گُچھاچننامظاہرہدار الحکومتذخیرہحصصجماؤ ہوناحرکت پذیر بنانامعجمپھیلاناجمع شدہپچ میلگھانایک جا ہونابڑے حروفجمعتخرچجڑاگلٹیاِنتہابہم کرنااضافہ کر کے توسیع کرنامجموعیغلہ گدام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Collection
What are the meanings of Collection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Collection in Urdu are جمع - jama, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, جمع کرنا - jama karna, ذخیرہ - zakhiirah and مجموعہ - majmuuah. To understand how would you translate the word Collection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Collection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Collection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Collection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Collection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Collection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Collection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by collection?
Meanings of collection are جمع - jama, اکٹھا کرنا - ikattha karna, جمع کرنا - jama karna, ذخیرہ - zakhiirah and مجموعہ - majmuuah
Whats the definition of collection?
Definition of the collection are
- several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- request for a sum of money
- the act of gathering something together
- a publication containing a variety of works
What is the synonym of collection?
Synonym of word collection are deposing, cumulate, collect, store, unbroke, congruity, congreeing, capital, congest, bunch
What are the idioms related to collection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word collection.
- Lay down
- Knock together
- Make up
- Piece together
- Raise the wind
What are the quotes with word collection?
Here are the quotes with the word collection in them
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. — Albert Einstein
- I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. — John F.Kennedy
- The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book. — Paul Kane
- First let me report that the art in the Barnes Collection has never looked better. My trips to the old Barnes were always amazing, but except on the sunniest days, you could barely see the art. The building always felt pushed beyond its capacity. — Jerry Saltz