Guards meanings in Urdu
Guards meanings in Urdu is محافظ Guards in Urdu. More meanings of guards, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Guards
More words from Urdu related to Guards
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Guards meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نگرانمانعناش پاتی کی ایک قسمحفاظت کرناپہرے والاولیمبصرتازہعاصمخبرداری کرنارکھوالمانع امراضقید خانے کا نگہبانبچاناگڑیتامینملتفتوکیلہوشیاری کرناامانت دارمحفوظ کارخاصہ بردارسلامت رکھنامحافظحامیصاحب نظرداروغہچوکیدارنگاہ بانسرگرمملائمحاجزچوکسی کرناوالیروکنے والاگورنرناظرنگہبانپہراتیز نظرپیش کرناوارثپاسبانی کرنارکھنے والااحتیاطیداروغہٴ قید خانہمحفوظ رکھناپاسیسرپرستمتوجہ ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Guards
What are the meanings of Guards in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Guards in Urdu is محافظ - muhaafiz. To understand how would you translate the word Guards in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Guards or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Guards synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Guards. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Guards in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Guards in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Guards with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by guards?
Meaning of guards is محافظ - muhaafiz
Whats the definition of guards?
Definition of the guards are
What is the synonym of guards?
Synonym of word guards are protectorship, defenders, protectors, defensor, tender, protractive, defender, watchman, preservative, confiders
What are the idioms related to guards?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word guards.
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
What are the quotes with word guards?
Here are the quotes with the word guards in them
- It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion. — Bertrand Russell
- No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside. We cannot open the gate of another, either by argument or emotional appeal. — Marilyn Ferguson
- My family kinda hit the skids. We were experiencing poverty at that point. We all got a job, where the whole family had to work as security guards and janitors. And I just got angry. — Jim Carrey
- We've got to understand that the whole nature of the way American democracy guards its freedom has been changed. — John Ashcroft